Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey everyone, or at least eveyone that's been reading my Kroot updates every so often. I've done things a little different this time. 

 

I've gone and put it up on Youtube, so instead of reading long pages of me rambling about Kroot, you can now listen to it. I'm still very new at making and editing videos, so I'll love some constructive feedback if anyone is willing. 

 

 

Link to comment
https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388411-kroot-in-11th/
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For a Carnivore upgrade kit / alternate battleline I always wanted one armed with the traditional Kroot combat staffs that inspired the bales on their rifles, but with a power field on it as a technological upgrade.

A counterpart to how the Tau upgrading the Kroot rifles to fire pulse rounds, but in this case the Krrot adapted power field tech (probably on their own based on having eaten some Ork Mek boys back on Pech long ago.

 

Would also love some Kroot vhechiles.

Edited by Trokair
Link to comment
https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388411-kroot-in-11th/#findComment-6190368
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.