Kurgan the Lurker Posted September 9 Share Posted September 9 https://www.warhammer-community.com/en-gb/articles/30qnykae/revealed-new-warhammer-40000-novels/ phandaal, templargdt, Felix Antipodes and 1 other 3 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388488-valhallan-and-raptor-novels/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
MechaMan Posted September 9 Share Posted September 9 What with this and Juergen Valhallans are receiving more attention than they have done for 30 years. Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388488-valhallan-and-raptor-novels/#findComment-6186093 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jukkiz Posted September 9 Share Posted September 9 That bolt carbine looking like something next Gravis unit uses Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388488-valhallan-and-raptor-novels/#findComment-6186100 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alby the Slayer Posted September 10 Share Posted September 10 I like the Raptors Chapter so I'm in. I didn't read anything about Mr. Crowe yet. It's always good to see some other chapters get a little light. And I don't hate the artwork but for me a stealthy scene would be more Raptors's Chapter than a massive drop pod gunfight. Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388488-valhallan-and-raptor-novels/#findComment-6186224 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Xenith Posted September 11 Share Posted September 11 Don't those Raptors know you can't all be the same class on missions? Those three man strike teams need variety. ThaneOfTas and Shinespider 2 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388488-valhallan-and-raptor-novels/#findComment-6186411 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Havoc Posted September 18 Share Posted September 18 Just started painting up a Raptor Infernus Marine. I'm trying to figure out which chapter I'm going to settle on, was initially thinking Aurora chapter but now leaning towards the Raptors. Lathe Biosas 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388488-valhallan-and-raptor-novels/#findComment-6187498 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lathe Biosas Posted September 19 Share Posted September 19 On 9/18/2026 at 4:06 AM, Havoc said: Just started painting up a Raptor Infernus Marine. I'm trying to figure out which chapter I'm going to settle on, was initially thinking Aurora chapter but now leaning towards the Raptors. Cool. Post it when you're done. I'd love to see it. Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388488-valhallan-and-raptor-novels/#findComment-6188118 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Havoc Posted September 19 Share Posted September 19 Just started a blog and added the photo to my profile. I'll be updating it the farther I progress into my foray into space marines. Either way, I'm having fun with this. Alby the Slayer 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388488-valhallan-and-raptor-novels/#findComment-6188150 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now