01RTB01 Posted Monday at 02:08 PM Share Posted Monday at 02:08 PM On 9/22/2026 at 5:45 AM, 01RTB01 said: Ripper gun for ogryns I do post this in jest as I'm never right. It's nice to be right lol. On 9/23/2026 at 1:37 AM, Dezron said: I own you an apology. It looks very similiar to early Ogryn guns: Source: https://heresyandheroes.com/2015/10/23/miniature-focus-ogryns/ So now, my bet is Ogryn character for Necromunds. Belated reply but apology accepted frater. For the record though I didn't mind your initial reply so you'd no need to apologise. Very cool minis they've done. Dezron, jimbo1701 and ZeroWolf 2 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388566-its-a-gun-22nd-sept-26-rumour/page/2/#findComment-6189464 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ruskinses Posted Monday at 06:27 PM Share Posted Monday at 06:27 PM is that a record for a rumor engine to be revealed less than a week later? Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388566-its-a-gun-22nd-sept-26-rumour/page/2/#findComment-6189501 Share on other sites More sharing options...
grailkeeper Posted Monday at 06:47 PM Share Posted Monday at 06:47 PM 19 minutes ago, Ruskinses said: is that a record for a rumor engine to be revealed less than a week later? I think a day is the record Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388566-its-a-gun-22nd-sept-26-rumour/page/2/#findComment-6189506 Share on other sites More sharing options...
DeadFingers Posted Monday at 07:18 PM Share Posted Monday at 07:18 PM (edited) There's been quite a few rumour engines that have lasted very little, from within the day to under a week. The true record is that one time they posted a rumour engine for a model that had already been revealed. Negative time! Hard to beat that. From WarbossKurgan's blog: Edited Monday at 07:20 PM by DeadFingers RolandTHTG, ZeroWolf, Tawnis and 2 others 5 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388566-its-a-gun-22nd-sept-26-rumour/page/2/#findComment-6189513 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tawnis Posted yesterday at 07:35 PM Share Posted yesterday at 07:35 PM I'm gunna go with Ranged Chaos Cultists. We had them for the longest time before they got Legends, and they all had autoguns. Barring that, could be a rework of Neophyte Hybrids from GSC as some have mentioned. Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388566-its-a-gun-22nd-sept-26-rumour/page/2/#findComment-6189701 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Griefbringer Posted yesterday at 07:46 PM Share Posted yesterday at 07:46 PM Tawnis, you are a bit late for the game - the answer was already announced yesterday... Tawnis 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388566-its-a-gun-22nd-sept-26-rumour/page/2/#findComment-6189705 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lathe Biosas Posted 22 hours ago Share Posted 22 hours ago Looks like my record continues unblemished. I'm 19 for 19. Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388566-its-a-gun-22nd-sept-26-rumour/page/2/#findComment-6189724 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tawnis Posted 5 hours ago Share Posted 5 hours ago (edited) 18 hours ago, Griefbringer said: Tawnis, you are a bit late for the game - the answer was already announced yesterday... Ahh, I see. I don't follow Necromunda, so it passed me by. Cool looking models though, I might get some as Ogryn Bodyguard proxies. Edited 5 hours ago by Tawnis Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388566-its-a-gun-22nd-sept-26-rumour/page/2/#findComment-6189840 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now