Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 9/22/2026 at 5:45 AM, 01RTB01 said:

Ripper gun for ogryns

 

I do post this in jest as I'm never right. It's nice to be right lol. 

FB_IMG_1790604466654.jpg

On 9/23/2026 at 1:37 AM, Dezron said:


I own you an apology.

It looks very similiar to early Ogryn guns:

ogryn_ripper_gun.jpg

c23ogresawd110x.jpg

screenshot-22102015-1659.jpeg

Source: https://heresyandheroes.com/2015/10/23/miniature-focus-ogryns/

 

So now, my bet is Ogryn character for Necromunds.

 

Belated reply but apology accepted frater. For the record though I didn't mind your initial reply so you'd no need to apologise. Very cool minis they've done.

There's been quite a few rumour engines that have lasted very little, from within the day to under a week. The true record is that one time they posted a rumour engine for a model that had already been revealed. Negative time! Hard to beat that. :laugh:

 

From WarbossKurgan's blog:

image.png.972f903f4281213c026e5f14e1dc03f5.png

Edited by DeadFingers
18 hours ago, Griefbringer said:

Tawnis, you are a bit late for the game - the answer was already announced yesterday...

Ahh, I see. I don't follow Necromunda, so it passed me by. :sweat:

Cool looking models though, I might get some as Ogryn Bodyguard proxies. 

Edited by Tawnis

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.