Lathe Biosas Posted 10 hours ago Share Posted 10 hours ago I'm guessing Bolters across the game got an upgrade. I guess Militarum players are going to be taking every Bolt Pistol upgrade available now. Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388606-40k-september-marine-stats-update/page/3/#findComment-6189905 Share on other sites More sharing options...
01RTB01 Posted 10 hours ago Share Posted 10 hours ago (edited) 8 minutes ago, Kommisar_K said: 8 minutes ago, Kommisar_K said: Ey I won't complain if we see a little more durability in armies all around. It's fun to exchange fire for a couple rounds before the casualty count really starts going up. Poor DG might be worthy of a little pity but if everything starts going up in toughness GW will end up having to rework the stat altogether. Is there a roadmap yet for codexes besides, what, the Custodes and Tau? Apparently tau then either nids or dark eldar. I'd be intrigued to see the new dark eldar stuff that's coming. Edited 10 hours ago by 01RTB01 Accidental double post. Apologies. ZeroWolf and Kommisar_K 1 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388606-40k-september-marine-stats-update/page/3/#findComment-6189906 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zoatibix Posted 10 hours ago Share Posted 10 hours ago I hope that Drukhari get a huge update of the units they've had sent to Legends, along with (and this isn't a likely but hopium) some of our many missing Characters. We don't need new units, we just need back what we've lost but in plastic with some options. Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388606-40k-september-marine-stats-update/page/3/#findComment-6189908 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mogger351 Posted 10 hours ago Share Posted 10 hours ago 8 minutes ago, Lathe Biosas said: I'm guessing Bolters across the game got an upgrade. I guess Militarum players are going to be taking every Bolt Pistol upgrade available now. This is the point though, they haven't yet. It does (to me) point towards a bolter is a bolter and guard/sisters go to S5 ap-1 bolters. This seems to be displeasing to marines players? Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388606-40k-september-marine-stats-update/page/3/#findComment-6189909 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Crimson Longinus Posted 10 hours ago Share Posted 10 hours ago Personally I am very displeased that SoB didn't get an update. And apparently they only updated bolters and chainswords for CSM, the other weapons that are same weapons that loyalist marines have weren't touched. It is a mess. I get wanting to revamp the stats, but this should have happened in a index edition and not like this. Lathe Biosas, Mogger351, Wolf Guard Dan and 4 others 7 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388606-40k-september-marine-stats-update/page/3/#findComment-6189911 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Borbarad Posted 9 hours ago Share Posted 9 hours ago 3 hours ago, Orange Knight said: Speaking of Legends, the Kratos tank looks absolutely brilliant in terms of rules. Might be putting that bad boy on the table! Where did you find the rules for the Kratos? I have trouble finding the HH vehicles and cost for legend units. Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388606-40k-september-marine-stats-update/page/3/#findComment-6189932 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dudley Nightshade Posted 9 hours ago Share Posted 9 hours ago 14 minutes ago, Borbarad said: Where did you find the rules for the Kratos? I have trouble finding the HH vehicles and cost for legend units. There's a little slider at the top-right to “Show Legends”. Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388606-40k-september-marine-stats-update/page/3/#findComment-6189938 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Borbarad Posted 8 hours ago Share Posted 8 hours ago (edited) 12 minutes ago, Dudley Nightshade said: There's a little slider at the top-right to “Show Legends”. I know there use to be one in a previews version of the field manual, but can't seem to find it anymore: Nevermind, it on the faction level. But for some reason i could not find it in the World Eaters section, despite them having access to a few legends units. Edited 8 hours ago by Borbarad Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388606-40k-september-marine-stats-update/page/3/#findComment-6189939 Share on other sites More sharing options...
HeadlessCross Posted 8 hours ago Share Posted 8 hours ago 3 hours ago, 01RTB01 said: Politely #$&@ off. You're always picking fights and here you are again. You realise that orks have more shooting than just big meks and shokk attack guns? Who said I wasn't taking overly good shooting units?! Yeah, and if those units are found to be too good they should get the points hike. Quit whining that you don't get to use undercosted units because tournaments showed units were undercosted. Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388606-40k-september-marine-stats-update/page/3/#findComment-6189940 Share on other sites More sharing options...
01RTB01 Posted 8 hours ago Share Posted 8 hours ago (edited) 6 minutes ago, HeadlessCross said: Yeah, and if those units are found to be too good they should get the points hike. Quit whining that you don't get to use undercosted units because tournaments showed units were undercosted. Thanks for contributing nothing again. If I could mute you, I would. Edited 8 hours ago by 01RTB01 ThaneOfTas and Marshal Loss 2 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388606-40k-september-marine-stats-update/page/3/#findComment-6189942 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dudley Nightshade Posted 7 hours ago Share Posted 7 hours ago 54 minutes ago, Borbarad said: I know there use to be one in a previews version of the field manual, but can't seem to find it anymore: Nevermind, it on the faction level. But for some reason i could not find it in the World Eaters section, despite them having access to a few legends units. Ah, I found it easy to miss. Thought it might have been hiding from you. Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388606-40k-september-marine-stats-update/page/3/#findComment-6189953 Share on other sites More sharing options...
01RTB01 Posted 4 hours ago Share Posted 4 hours ago 4 hours ago, 01RTB01 said: Thanks for contributing nothing again. If I could mute you, I would. Problem sorted, thank you to those that helped. Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388606-40k-september-marine-stats-update/page/3/#findComment-6189968 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now