Blindhamster Posted yesterday at 02:28 PM Share Posted yesterday at 02:28 PM 14 minutes ago, Crimson Longinus said: Heavy Intercessors? Their guns were patched to D2 ages ago, at the same time they gave the normal Intercessors the double shoot. i believe theyre referring to when they got their improved save 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388606-40k-september-marine-stats-update/page/5/#findComment-6190192 Share on other sites More sharing options...
jaxom Posted yesterday at 03:15 PM Share Posted yesterday at 03:15 PM @Crimson Longinus, @Blindhamster is correct in what I meant. I was trying to say HI used to get +1 save against 1D attacks when on an objective. I never experienced using the rule because my opponents never targeted the T6 3W models with small arms fire. The new version of the rule removed the 1D requirements. I think HI flat getting +1 save on an objective is probably why their points went up even though their offense stayed the same. 2 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388606-40k-september-marine-stats-update/page/5/#findComment-6190206 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now