Bouargh Posted Thursday at 02:09 PM Share Posted Thursday at 02:09 PM Hi, I've experienced a puzzeling issue this morning - between 6:45 and 7:30 GMT approx, I have been unable to answer any post: While the dialog box was activated it did not developp as usual and left as only possible option the attachment pics. But it did not permit writting down any text. It then vanished just as it had appeared... Curious... This was on Computer. I did not try on mobile. I use Edge, ast version based on automated updates. Last update I am aware of was last week, but no issue appeared until this morning. Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388615-issues-for-answering-to-posts/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Brother Tyler Posted Thursday at 04:32 PM Share Posted Thursday at 04:32 PM I think this is another result of the problems described here, though I'll have to defer to @WrathOfTheLion for that. Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388615-issues-for-answering-to-posts/#findComment-6190075 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now