Redrandy93 Posted Monday at 02:15 AM Share Posted Monday at 02:15 AM Brothers I am finally finishing one of my UM land speeders after sitting in a box for over 5 years. I need some help in what shoulder pads to use and what to paint the edge. I have 3rd, 4th and 5th UM Company's. Still undecided what to do about 80 first gen UM figures I started q while back. All my UM info is packed away and wondering which reserve company to do. Any and all help is appreciated. I am a very slow painter. VBG Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388632-um-land-speeder-crews/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lysimachus Posted Monday at 09:37 PM Share Posted Monday at 09:37 PM They could be in the colours of any of the Battle Companies (so yellow, red, green or black trims) as each of them has Land Speeders permanently assigned, but if you wanted to paint it as being from the Land Speeder Reserve Co (the 7th) they would have magenta trims. Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388632-um-land-speeder-crews/#findComment-6190570 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now