Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I've been building my Custodes army and looking at what I'm going to remove if all the points I'm reading online are correct.

 

Right now Im looking at the Custodian Guard vs. The Wardens.

 

I already have 2 squads of Sentinels (aka Sword n' Board). Is it better to just leave the Guard at home and fill put the points with a 3-man squad of Wardens?

 

 

Link to comment
https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388641-are-wardens-still-worth-taking/
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.