Bouargh Posted 19 hours ago Share Posted 19 hours ago The Rumour Engine – 6th of October This one makes me ambivalent: I'd like a Catachan related stuff but the vibes in me says Fantasy... What about you? Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388643-xeno-flora-or-lustrian-face-eater/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord Marshal Posted 19 hours ago Share Posted 19 hours ago Christmas mini maybe? Kinda look like decorative trees to me. 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388643-xeno-flora-or-lustrian-face-eater/#findComment-6190597 Share on other sites More sharing options...
grailkeeper Posted 19 hours ago Share Posted 19 hours ago Doesnt look 40k to me. Looks like some kind of fantasy game like warcry etc. Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388643-xeno-flora-or-lustrian-face-eater/#findComment-6190598 Share on other sites More sharing options...
grailkeeper Posted 18 hours ago Share Posted 18 hours ago Someone elsewhere suggested seaweed. It be deep kin. They do have some coral on some bases but not seaweed that I can see yet. They have the odd ruin but none that particularly look like this one. Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388643-xeno-flora-or-lustrian-face-eater/#findComment-6190599 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tastyfish Posted 16 hours ago Share Posted 16 hours ago The text heavily implies the Catachan brainleaf, but I could also see it being the tail of some creature in AoS too. Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388643-xeno-flora-or-lustrian-face-eater/#findComment-6190624 Share on other sites More sharing options...
irlLordy Posted 15 hours ago Share Posted 15 hours ago I would guess it (and the quill) are part of the same model, this year's Christmas Red Gobbo perhaps, making notes on which grots have been naughty or ... eh, well, thats it really. Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388643-xeno-flora-or-lustrian-face-eater/#findComment-6190636 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Griefbringer Posted 14 hours ago Share Posted 14 hours ago 4 hours ago, Lord Marshal said: Christmas mini maybe? Kinda look like decorative trees to me. They certainly make me think of decorated gingerbread trees, and we have already seen some Christmas decorations announced this year. That said, the blocky thing they are next to does not look particularly Christmassy. Then again, it might be a cunning Catachan brainleaf trying to disguise itself as a decorative gingerbread to lure in gullible victims... luckily I can resist the temptations of gingerbread nowadays... Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388643-xeno-flora-or-lustrian-face-eater/#findComment-6190647 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lathe Biosas Posted 10 hours ago Share Posted 10 hours ago Looks like I'm going to be 20/20 on this guess (I'm currently rocking a pristine 0% on my guesses). I'm guessing it's something to do with that exquisite Dark Eldar refresh that's totally its way. Yep... any day now... Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388643-xeno-flora-or-lustrian-face-eater/#findComment-6190671 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now