Jump to content

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Lord Marshal said:

Christmas mini maybe? Kinda look like decorative trees to me.

 

They certainly make me think of decorated gingerbread trees, and we have already seen some Christmas decorations announced this year. That said, the blocky thing they are next to does not look particularly Christmassy.

 

Then again, it might be a cunning Catachan brainleaf trying to disguise itself as a decorative gingerbread to lure in gullible victims... luckily I can resist the temptations of gingerbread nowadays...

Looks like I'm going to be 20/20 on this guess (I'm currently rocking a pristine 0% on my guesses).

 

I'm guessing it's something to do with that exquisite Dark Eldar refresh that's totally its way.

 

Yep... any day now...

On 10/6/2026 at 10:46 AM, Tastyfish said:

The text heavily implies the Catachan brainleaf, but I could also see it being the tail of some creature in AoS too.

Don’t get my hopes up, my heart can only take so much 

3 minutes ago, Jukkiz said:

GW thinking it be extra funny to make another one-shot character that costs 70€ and is never sold again

 

Maybe they're finally going to take Sly Marbo out of Finecast land, and bring him to plastic.

I have in my collection a metal model of the original Sly Marbo.

 

But back to the original picture, the bulky rough structure in it does not really remind me of jolly old Catachan - it looks more like part of something constructed by orks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.