Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I've seen a few review sites try and say Tiggy isn't worth taking - and I'm not sure.  He has Storm of the Emperor's Wrath instead of Smite which you can miss if you just scan and I Storm got a nice upgrade in the new edition instead of D6 or 2D6 Hazardous it went to D3+6 AND he gets a second "attack" with Telepathic Assault.  Between that much shooting and Prescience he feels like a pretty good fit for a unit of Bladeguard.  They're lacking shooting, he's got in spades, and when/if they do get into charge range his melee will fold into theirs nicely. 

Link to comment
https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388653-tiggys-new-sheet/
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.