Fluff Competition

goggen

IIRC it's the Eldar Harlequins dance about Slaneesh. Oh and they need a Solitaire to play the role of Slaneesh.

<edit> Incase you wanted more detail, I think Suitheakion-Eliath means something like the never ending or eternal dance. Because they can never defeat Slaneesh only trick and avoid him, or something like that. </edit>

Hmm close enough. It's 8, and I'm looking at Rogue Trader page 224.

Interesting, does it actually say 10 in yours (would mean different text in different print runs or something odd) or was that a freakish memory job?

Anyways, over to you!

Hmm close enough. It's 8, and I'm looking at  Rogue Trader page 224.

Interesting, does it actually say 10 in yours (would mean different text in different print runs or something odd) or was that a freakish memory job?

Anyways, over to you!

Hmm, I will check my copy tonight, Bootae. It came from the bit where it said that the storms commonly last 4-10 years, clearing for a couple of days before starting again. :huh:

I wouldn't be suprised if there is a difference in our editions, as I found out in the last round of Chapter Specific Fluff quizzes that my copy of the Space Marine Rulebook differs from just about everyone elses in the number of Eisenstein loyalists from a certain legion. :drool: My copy is right though. ;)

Okey Dokey, here is my question...

Chapter Masters often wield arcane and powerful weapons, sometimes with sinister pasts... Name the odd one out, and explain why:

1) The Dark Angels 'Sword of Secrets'

2) The Ultramarines 'Gauntlets of Ultramar'

3) The Space Wolves 'Axe of Morkai'

Archived