Fluff Competition

goggen

But I never got to ask my question.Also your wrong.

No. He's right. Only the Emperor may declare that a new founding of the Adeptus Astartes may occur, and he speaks "through" the High Lords of Terra.

As I look back through this, it's Nine Breaker's turn to ask a question. Nine Breaker was the one who correctly answered the question about the Primarch that betrayed the Emperor (despite the discussion that followed).

Now if it's accepted that Goththing was able to hijack the turn sequence without any uproar, then it's nicebutdim's turn (Goththing's question was answered by Zhivago, Zhivago's question was answere by nicebutdim).

Oh fine then.The answer was the Senatorum Imperialis.

Your source may be some outdated fluff.

According to Index Astartes: Rites of Initiation (as well as other sources, but this is the most recent), under Founding new Chapters we have the following:

These [gene-seed organs]must be officially sanctioned by the Master of the Adeptus Mechanicus and then by the High Lords of Terra speaking for the Emperor. Only the Emperor can give permission for the creation of a new Chapter.
(I added italics for emphasis)

Again, though, it's either Nine Breaker's or nicebutdim's turn to ask.

They put a bunch of Lance weapons on it replacing the weapons batteries and annoyed a lot of BFG players who said it was unbalanced and not playtested.

Calgar wanted something to kill 'nid ships at a distance and the weapon batteries were too short ranged.

They put a bunch of Lance weapons on it replacing the weapons batteries and annoyed a lot of BFG players who said it was unbalanced and not playtested.

Calgar wanted something to kill 'nid ships at a distance and the weapon batteries were too short ranged.

Yup. Your go.

Archived