Fluff Competition

goggen

Yes, Regent of Ultramar is the title given to the Ultramarines First Company Captain, and Agemman is the current holder of that honour. Invictus was regent when he died in the Battle of Macragge around 260 years before the 'current' date. Calgar as Chapter master gets the title 'Lord Macragge' or something.

So a cookie, and the next question to Zhivago. :)

*eats happily his cookie*

By orders of which Ecclesiarch, Convent Sanctorum and Convent Proris were split to four Sororitas Orders? (Namely Orders of Ebon Chalice, Fiery Heart, Valorous Heart, and Argent Shroud.)

Now, if it is too tricky, I'll post the source tomorrow around this same time.

Chaos lord Periclitor.

++Edit; Oh, he wasn't a daemon prince yet. The assasination started a chain of events that resulted in the entire sector reblling against Terra (because of high defence taxes) and then Periclitor was elevated to demonhood 300 years later. Just incase you were expecting "Daemon Prince Pericitor".

Damn you both. Damn you, damn you, damn you! May your skulls be placed a the foot of the thorne of Khorne and your bodies devoured by ravenous fleash hou....er I mean, well done.

It was successful reanimation after deanimation, and it was 567 years.

You both got it half right, but as Stef got there first so, over to Stef.

*walks away with a feeling that someone may have allready asked this, and starts reading entire thread from page 1*

it has to be a specific person/race/entity

It also is a real existing quote written down somewhere, so look it up.

I know i'm badass, but thats because arelius didnt gave me the pts for the rankcolours at the CSQ's :D :P :P

Archived