Fluff Competition

goggen

The Wardens have spoken: NO WEB SEARCHES. NONE. ZERO. ZIP.

Stef: You can bother. Some of us still have our honor.

I'll ask a question one of my coaches asked my team: If you cheat on a test, how can you be proud of yourself?

Think about that next time you consider doing a web search.

*KA-KICK*

Whoa, don

;)

And I went to the trouble of writing a little cryptic clue as well :(

The answer is indeed an alien race. It is not mentioned if they are bounty hunters or miners in the fluff, as GW has only written three words on the Berghesi, one of which I admit is Barghesi. Page 139 of the new rulebook lists the "hyper-violent Barghesi" as one of the 'lesser' xenos civilisations that pose a thread to the Imperium, along with the Khrave, Drugh, Hrud and Lacrymoles.

I know that techincally this was not a question relating to the Imperium (I didn't realise they had to be until I read the whole post) but since everyone here should really have the rulebook I figured the little bit written about them was easily accessible to everyone, so I left it. Also it really was impossible to find using an internet search (which are now BANNED from this thread by the way).

*stops and turns to Stef, Allesso, Moridin, SomeMarine and Aurellius in nods to each in turn in respect of their honur (which is a much revered thing to a follower of Khorne). And also to goggen, for not only banning websearches but also starting this most holy of holy threads*

A few people recognised the word, but couldn't place it. So at least it wasn't that impossible (besides, how long would it take for someone to guess "xenos". Not too long apparently).

Anyway enough excuses for asking a question about something so obscure that also slighly bent the rules of this thread. The (now 8-pointed star shaped) Iron halo of asker of questions goes to you MCAAGR!A(UK).

hm

i neeed something ..... truely evil !

i need something , EVIL AS HELL

name every space marine vehicles ,including bikes etc . including varients . but not diffrent versions of them like u cnat name venerable dread or dread armed with 2 powerfists

i can think of 25 , i may be a bit off

bike, attack bike, rhino, damocles pattern rhino, razorback, predator annihilator, predator destructor, baal predator, dreadnought, whirlwind, hunter, vindicator, land raider, land raider crusader, land raider prometheus, land raider helios, land speeder, land speeder tornado, land speeder typhoon, land speeder tempest, drop pod, deathwind drop pod, thunderhawk, thunderhawk transporter.

Possibly furioso dreadnought?

All the ones I can think of offhand

bike, attack bike, rhino, damocles pattern rhino, razorback, predator annihilator, predator destructor, baal predator, dreadnought, whirlwind, hunter, vindicator, land raider, land raider crusader, land raider prometheus, land raider helios, land speeder, land speeder tornado, land speeder typhoon, land speeder tempest, drop pod, deathwind drop pod, thunderhawk, thunderhawk transporter.

And Mortis dread, and hyperios pattern whirlwind. (there is one like that?)

And Mortis dread, and hyperios pattern whirlwind. (there is one like that)

Vincent Black Shadow bike, Vincent Black Shadow Combination, Orgus Flyer, Furibundus Dreadnought, Deredeo Dreadnought, other RT-era Dread, Grav-attack tank, Mk14 Bullock Jetcycle :(

Assuming no really OLD vehicles, you all forgot the Leman Russ Exterminator

*A lone figure runs over a hill in the distance*

*As figure gradually gets closer it becomes apparent that the figure is Nerberus*

NOOO!

*Nerberus jumps into the air*

*close up of big spiky chaos boot*

*Neberus does super flash spinning kick move with said big spiky chaos boot*

Back to the foot page with thee!

*Boot*

bike, attack bike, rhino, damocles pattern rhino, razorback, predator annihilator, predator destructor, baal predator, dreadnought, whirlwind, hunter, vindicator, land raider, land raider crusader, land raider prometheus, land raider helios, land speeder, land speeder tornado, land speeder typhoon, land speeder tempest, drop pod, deathwind drop pod, thunderhawk, thunderhawk transporter, and Leviathan/Titan?

Isn't copy and paste a wonderful thing :P

thx to alessos for the first 24 :D

Archived