Fluff Competition

goggen

Hmmm . . . someone would appear to have been reading Aurelius Rex's GK quiz :P B) . . . I would suggest another question, as if someone answers this, it could give someone in that quiz an answer before the quiz is over . . . and if we wait until that quiz is over, then everyone will have access to the answer ^_^

Fair enough...

Am I permitted to ask what Thule itself was?

EDIT:

Pshaw. To heck with that. Answer this...

Name the Brother Captain who grew rather apoplectic over the Harlequin's use of a certain armored fighting vehicle (and name the vehicle).

And for bonus points, name his chapter.

it was the landraider , dont know the cappy

also on the previous question about organs . the raven guards one isnt missing but its a bit buggered , thats what makes their skin paper white . also i think (this may be theory ) that the organ for supended anim may be more advance for BA . they spend alot more time in SA and their longer age is sumthin to do with that

it's not so much spiky, as it is chainy... 

Does that mean I have those temporary power chainboot of doom privileges now? Or do I just stick to my current BSCB (big spiky chaos boot)?

And back OT, Land Raider Helios?

+NOTE: 'OT' stands for "on topic" and is not to be confused with 'OT' which means "off topic"

Humm... I think I have to restrain myself to witty commentary and scathing sarcasm, seeing as I have a total of 3 White Dwarf, 1 old BBB, 1 old Space Marines Codex, and finally, one Codex: Tau...

+++EDIT+++ Oh, and Some Marine, do you think Captain Leo can be given temporary access to the Power Chainboot of Doom? Like, Tempwarden or something?

Archived