Fluff Competition

goggen

Name three of the Warmasters assigned (in chronological order of assignedment if possible) to the Sabbat Worlds Crusade

This one I'd have some trouble with, because until last night (well, early hours of this morning, while checking my answers to The Kremlin) I thought there were only two Warmasters in that theatre.

I just looked in the glossary in the back of the founding.

(and is it me or does the entire three warmasters thing not work unless solon was warmaster of the 1st Sabbat worlds crusade. The books specifically say the 2nd crusade was started by Slaydo)

Anyway, which chapter has a battle barge called the Omnis Arcanum?

I'D say no to a new question, let's try and get dwarflord1's question in a joint effort:

1.Semper Sanctus

2.Lex et Annihilato -> Princeps Garius (ref. "Battle of the Archaeosaurs")

3.Tyrannus Maximus -> Princeps Magnus Ekhardt (ref. Crusade for Armageddon)

4.Dominus Exitus

5.Deus Mortem

I didn't find any of the names in Titan 2 and 3 but I don't have my copy of Titan 1 at the ready, could someone check that for names?

1.Semper Sanctus-> Sidarius Calvin He died in the battle of MacRagge I believe,

2.Lex et Annihilato -> Princeps Garius (ref. "Battle of the Archaeosaurs")

3.Tyrannus Maximus -> Princeps Magnus Ekhardt (ref. Crusade for Armageddon)

4.Dominus Exitus

5.Deus Mortem

Titan 1 is no help I'm afraid; can anyone think of other sources to try?

Someone try Storm of Iron. My copy is in the hands of neferious Iron Warriors player. ^_^

Could someone explain that SoI subtitle: ::cuss: 1935?

Come on guys! You can do it!! I'm glad you guys found the short story one... I thought that was going to be difficult one. 4, well, 4 you can find on your own.

+EDIT+ - Yeah, Titan 1,2, or 3 wouldn't cut it cause I don't own any of them (although they would've been good sources...) and have forgetten all the characters.

Could someone try Chaos Child, someone has my copies of the Inquisition War trilogy or I'd look myself

I'm almost 100% sure that there were no titans involved in those novels, maybe someone can take a look at the old Space Marine and Epic stuff, titans are kinda prominent there.

++EDIT++

And I don't count the titan that the IFs capture in "Space Marine"

Archived