Fluff Competition

goggen

Varlak had nothing to do with Necromunda. Or 40k Mega Battle. HINT (though not much of one): He did not fall into a pit. He was transformed into a pile of sludge. Meltagun remains aren't pretty...

This is a hard question. But we can do it! Go team!  :D

By a SM speeder? Along with a couple of ogryns? If so, it was a mega battle.

Please don't close this question yet! I can answer it! I've not had chance to look at the B&C for the last three days but I know that when I get home from work tonight I can answer this one.

First, the Necromunda guy people are thinking of is Karloth Valois, totally different person altogether. Lord Varlak was a renegade planetary governor. Andy Chambers played him in a 3 on 3 battle using every SM/IG tank the GW studio could get its hands on at the time. It's a long time ago because it was second edition and I remember it was the first time I saw the old two man metal heavy weapons teams It was a 2nd game and I would put it circa issue 200.

Varlak died at the end of the battle whilst trying to make his escape. I think some Space Wolves jumped out of a Rhino and melta'd him.

More later...

Please don't close this question yet! I can answer it! I've not had chance to look at the B&C for the last three days but I know that when I get home from work tonight I can answer this one.

First, the Necromunda guy people are thinking of is Karloth Valois, totally different person altogether. Lord Varlak was a renegade planetary governor. Andy Chambers played him in a 3 on 3 battle using every SM/IG tank the GW studio could get its hands on at the time. It's a long time ago because it was second edition and I remember it was the first time I saw the old two man metal heavy weapons teams It was a 2nd game and I would put it circa issue 200.

Varlak died at the end of the battle whilst trying to make his escape. I think some Space Wolves jumped out of a Rhino and melta'd him.

More later...

Yeah, the huge tank battle (which counts as a mega battle for me, though maybe the term isn't technically correct). It was a SW land speeder that finished him off. I could get the answer too, but it means trawling through my WDs. Not likely to happen.

Ooh... sorry. I was unaware of this 40k Mega Battle, but judging from the information given I guess it does have something to do with my question. Another case of "battle reports and campaigns affecting fluff history".

But you're getting warmer...

HINT: The Good, the Bad, and the Possessed

They were raids on the Roian Strait of the Segmentum Obscurus in 785.M41 started by the Necrons. The Massacres were the start of many raids on the tithe grade agri-world. The massacres were among the most recognised examples of how unexplainable the Necrons really are.

~Swintha~

Yeah most likely

so should I wait for him to confirm the answer?

~Swintha~

Nah You seem pretty sure of yourself, go ahead and ask a new question.

If you don

They were raids on the Roian Strait of the Segmentum Obscurus in 785.M41 started by the Necrons. The Massacres were the start of many raids on the tithe grade agri-world. The massacres were among the most recognised examples of how unexplainable the Necrons really are.

~Swintha~

Yup. You got the right answer. I hate that my questions only last not even a day! <_<

And I'd still like to know the answer to the previoius questions (cough)Marshal Ecthelion (cough).

Yay my question..........................ok here goes

*The little dunt dunt thingy on Who wants to be a millionare*

What happened between Two priamrchs before Horus was killed and the Emperor was paralyzed. And can you name the two primarchs?

Good Luck all (shouldnt be a hard question if you know your history <_< )

~Swintha~

Horus beat Sanguinius in a sort of psychich duel. While Sanguinius was looking for Horus, Horus used psychic powers (a psychich assult) to harm Sanguinius. Many Blood Angels (according to the IA) believe that Horus had to use psychic powers because Sanguinius would have beaten Horus in close combat.

I'm sorry arcanis Those arent the two primarchs I was looking for I guess I should have been more specific <_<

EDIT: there was a conflict going on befor or maybe at the same time as Sanguinius

and Horus. But they were both trying to kill horus in the name of the emperor and their chapter.

~Swintha~

Technicly, it could be the thing between Lion El' Johnson and Russ, as they fought somewhere and then rushed to emperors place.

Vulcan, Ferrus Manus and Raven Guard guy were licking wounds after Istvaan massacre, Roboute was far away.

that leaves forementioned and Jaghatai and Dorn. Never heard anything between Dorn and Jaghatai, so...

EDIT: Too long time in typing....

Technicly, it could be the thing between Lion El' Johnson and Russ, as they fought somewhere and then rushed to emperors place.

Vulcan, Ferrus Manus and Raven Guard guy were licking wounds after Istvaan massacre, Roboute was far away.

that leaves forementioned and Jaghatai and Dorn. Never heard anything between Dorn and Jaghatai, so...

EDIT: Too long time in typing....

NEVER put the name of my primarch after the blasted dark angel!

The "Raven Guard Guy" is Corax...

While he was laughing at how ridiculous the whole fight was! (and don't try to tell me ohterwise, I have the reference to prove it!)

Johnson is the bitter little one. Can't see a funny misunderstanding for what it is... No wonder they are still running around after a few traitors! They can't let go! They shouldn't be called the Unforgiven, it should be the Unforgotten!

<_< ^_^

No flame intended, I just wanted to turn the table back on Swintha.

Didn't see THAT one coming did you, psyker! Hah! :devil:

Archived