+++ Hall of Champions +++

can anyone tell me how to post pics, ive tryed and it says i cant.

Go to a website such as imgur, photobucket or imageshack, make an account if need be (they're free and help keep track of your photo's easier).

Upload whatever picture you want using their site and then copy the www.yourlinkishere.cum [/img ] tag and just paste it in the box here.

• 3 months later...

I'd just like some different arm positions ie; Two-handed sword wielding, gripping/firing the pistol, etc...

Pointing a sword at the enemy in front of you, while walking toward them has that certain badassness to it though. Compared to models like Belial :down:

Probably a stupid question, but would it be legit if I posted an Emperor's Champion conversion here when it's done and painted- even though I don't play templars?  I just feel that every body who plays IF/CF/A successor should make and paint a champion to give Sigismund the respect he deserves.

if i can figure out how to post pics ill post my champion, he is basically, assault marine legs with the tabard that has the 2 long purity seals on it with the space marine captain cloack, holding a grey knight double handed sword. bare head. if lean how to get pics up ill get em posted

Edited by Chaplain Seneca

if i can figure out how to post pics ill post my champion, he is basically, assault marine legs with the tabard that has the 2 long purity seals on it with the space marine captain cloack, holding a grey knight double handed sword. bare head. if lean how to get pics up ill get em posted

Step 1: Take photo on X device.

Step 2: Either upload from X device or use a USB cable to copy the photo to your desktop.

Step 3: Go to a website that lets you upload, accounts are optional on some. (Imgur, photobucket, imageshack google either of these).

Step 4: After uploading the picture to a site copy the ] www. whateverhere .com [/img

Step 5: Hit post.

Probably a stupid question, but would it be legit if I posted an Emperor's Champion conversion here when it's done and painted- even though I don't play templars?  I just feel that every body who plays IF/CF/A successor should make and paint a champion to give Sigismund the respect he deserves.

I do not, at all, see a problem with it.

Finally got him to the stage where I think I’m gonna leave him before I ruin him.

The sword looks much better in reality but it’s the only part of the mini that I’m still not happy with. I’m really happy with the shading on the armour, it was my first time with glazes, what you can see in the pics aren’t really reflections from lights, it’s pretty much the painted on highlights.

Forgeworld decals are awesome, as is the Tamiya textured paint (painted straight on the base, then washed and dry brushed to give it some variation.

He just needs varnishing now.

gallery_32173_8234_510944.jpg

gallery_32173_8234_156657.jpg

gallery_32173_8234_262952.jpg

gallery_32173_8234_303081.jpg

• 5 months later...

This is my as yet unnamed champion who just returned with his crusade from years lost in the warp (storage in parents' garage). Hes really only ever taken the heads of a vast number of Dark Eldar (my only opponent back in the day), but he took enough to warrant the nickname 'Reaper' and he's been modelled as such! Hoping to get back in the game (several editions later), so I'll be sticking up some army lists at some point for a few pointers.

http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a628/matzeke/image_zps7c4c6144.jpg

http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a628/matzeke/image_zps206abb4f.jpg

Edited by Marshall Mattias

For some unknown reasons the picture of my Emperor's Champion went missing from these venerated halls... :confused:

Not even sure what happened but apparently the link was missing even though the coding was correct... so instead of trying to waste hours on fixing it (yes I tried fixing the missing links)

I just decided I'll repost the Pictures here so once more I give you Emperor's Champion Balian, Honoured Knight of the Vengeance Crusade.

http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o622/Marshal_Roujakis/Warhammer%2040k%20Displays/EmperorsChampion1_zps39f72433.jpg

http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o622/Marshal_Roujakis/Warhammer%2040k%20Displays/EmperorsChampion3_zps750a3986.jpg

http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o622/Marshal_Roujakis/Warhammer%2040k%20Displays/EmperorsChampion2_zps428d87e3.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Ah, someone finally went there. And I can't say it dissappoints.. hmm.. Gigantic stormshield counts as extra armor mayhaps? :pinch:

All I can say is that his body needs a bit more bling being an EC, but otherwise good job :thumbsup:

thx =) i didn´t worked on his datasheet yet. that will be done when i have the model finished. and yes, more bling will come aswell ^^ i recently found a small metal chain in my desk which i will add here and there, similar to the weapons from the BT Chapter Upgrade kit.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, someone finally went there. And I can't say it dissappoints.. hmm.. Gigantic stormshield counts as extra armor mayhaps? :pinch:

All I can say is that his body needs a bit more bling being an EC, but otherwise good job :thumbsup:

thx =) i didn´t worked on his datasheet yet. that will be done when i have the model finished. and yes, more bling will come aswell ^^ i recently found a small metal chain in my desk which i will add here and there, similar to the weapons from the BT Chapter Upgrade kit.

You Sir, have an Epic username :)

• 2 weeks later...