Loyalists as chaos

Hi everybody! This is my first post ever at B&C so I will keep my question short. :rolleyes:

I am planing on making a renegade chapter using the chaos codex, but still use the loyalist marine models (imperial eagles and purity seal in all their glory)... So may I or is it a no-no?

Its fine. If the look overly loyalist, just mention it to your oppenent before you start playing that your using chaos. If you playin newly turned, they shouldnt have that many deamons so there not that differnt.

Ferrata

I am with Ferrata on this one. Just make sure that your opponent is clear what the score is, ant that you only use unit entries from the Chaos Marine Codex (no mix and match! :rolleyes: ) and you should have no problems.

Handy link about making a DIY renegade chapter from the Chapter Creation Stickythread... here!

Thanks, that's great to hear! :rolleyes:

I've looked trough the DIY sticky now and will start writing the fluff soon... Hopefully I will manage the An Original Idea part...

A lot of great ideas have already been used in this forum but I haven't found one that is to similar to mine ;)

Also, has anybody had any problems using a DIY army in tournaments?

As commented above you may not want to make them overly loyal and perhaps thrown in little bits of chaos to show their discention into the dark side. Reguarding games or tournaments as long as you explain it to your opponent you should not have a problem.

Archived