Legends of Old

Krooter

HEY!

This is my first post :huh: , but I joined a while ago and have been lurking in the dark longer than that. Liber Astartes is my favourite sub-forum, but it only concentrates on individual chapters. My idea is to put your home grown characters up. If anybody is interested speak up!

Cheers

Scrivener Krooter ^_^

+EDIT+ This is now a "post your DIY character" thread.

Cool idea. You could look on the site that's in my sig for the start on a couple of my more legendary characters for my recently founded DIY (in the characters section). Still very much WIP but I'm getting there. I'll be hoping others reply, should be interesting.

-Pred

Probably best if we just re-post all our home-grown characters in this thread. That way we have a definitive collection, rather than having the info scattered over dozens of different threads, so re-post away, guys! :cuss

RT, is was just hoping to see who would put up their stuff. I'm hoping for a clearer thread later so that all will be in it is characters, and if you make fluff for a new one instead of a new thread *swish* into this one it goes!

ok here it goes its a tourney made character just simple rulkes for a chaplain used. he has a tyranids skull for his helmet (skull style painting) and he has many tyranid parts...and without further ado onto the fluff that developed during the tourney.

during the battle of varagoth the imperium needed a hammer blow to strike deep into the hoard of the tyranid hoard. the imperiums finest space marines were sent ont eh job. the sons of arioch chapter volunteered for the mission they fought heroicly lead by chaplain Karnich. the force under his command took massive casualties and were thought of as totally annhialated when the inquisition moved in to check it out they found a tactical squad and a lone chaplain fighting a hoard. the guns of the inquisition quickly subdued the foes and the imperium heard the voice of chaplain Karnich. he was thankful his armor badly damaged whe returned to the rear to get it replaced knowing to fight in the armor that badly damaged was pointless the techpriests and techmarines worked through the night and could only get it up to working condition it still had the holes in it.. chaplain Karnich took pices of the slain tyranids carapaces and used them for his armor repairs...the next day he led his forces deeper into the tyranid swarm preserving his name int he books of the imnperium for generations to come....(actual tourney game he lasted a direct attack from a squad of tormagaunts and ended up getting them in a retreat after a few assault turns only for the foul bugs to get cut down by a chimera and an imperial shock troop unit)

Hey this sounds fun, ill give it a go.

When Vandire the bad-man :mellow: nearly destroyed the imperium, he left in his wake a path of destruction and disorder in many places, the Star Ravens were sent in to restore order, and no one proved themselves more than their new chapter master himself, a marine by the name of Haran Doros. He led 100 marines deep into a heretical fortress on Marion IV, not wasting any time in wiping out the massive fortress. At the loss of many of his marines, he became grief stricken, and in an insane rage, called an orbital strike in moments after his survivors escaped. After the magma bombs detonated, he led the charge into the ruins of the fortress, his power-sword killing heretics by the hundreds, but at the end of the campaign, which had lasted nearly a week straight, his wounds finally overtook him, and he barely survived long enough to be entombed in the sarcophogus of a dreadnought, and to this day he stalks the enemies of the emperor until his time is up.

Equipment- (marine)- Artificer armor, master crafted power weapon, storm bolter.

Dread)- Lascannon, powerfist with underslung melta gun.

Guest No-One

heres my shot at it ok?

.... Mateo started out as a marine in the "fists of sanguinius" and quickly roze in rank soon joining the rank of chaplain. one fatefull battle with the forces of the false gods, defending his brothers in the heat of battle, he was downed by a defiled lascannon shot, incenerating his body from the chest down. he laid there for 15 hours as the red thirst overtook him, reciting the litanies of hate, trying to calm himself. when he was found he had nearly snapped, laying there still reciting the litanies, shaking and shivering. his body was blessed by the chaplains and he was placed in a holy dreadnought, one that was specially gifted for him, an ancient and barogue device. arcane in nature, it was covered in ancient runes. unlike most dreadnoughts his face is still visible letting him show all of his emotion as he strides for in the wars of his chapter

.... i'm using him as a "counts as" Moriar the Chosen for stats purposes

.... i'm converting a warmachine Karchev the terrible for this guy and maybe a forgeworld ven. dread for tourneys

Ok, reposts from the KoK thread:

Master Wazzisphaci, the first Superior-General of the Knights of Kudra is revered almost to the same degree as Rogal Dorn Himself, primarily for his role in the reformation of the chapter into the organisation it is today, but also for his prowess in battle. Some of the oldest legends of the chapter hint at the skill with which Wazzisphaci fought, but the truth is recorded only upon the Scroll of Elder Days, kept in a stasis field in the Reclusiam. During the Purgation of J

Archived