Search & Destroy

No NO More more!!!!!!!! :ph34r:

I want to see what is going to happen. Who got first turn? How much did you kill? Did he kill? Man I can't wait to read the rest of if.

...5! First time in a long while Old & Wise actually helped!

I took the first turn (to save the Wolf Lord and start to roll for reinforcements quickly) and Wolf Lord Duregar dived through a door, into the ruin, out of sight of the Infiltrating las-plas Squad.

Rune Priest Bergvid stayed where he was and that was my first turn. :P

Space Marine turn 1,

Neither my opponent did much during his first turn, the Grey Knight Terminators shuffled to his left flank and that was it!

Space Wolves turn 2.

Reserve time. I usually roll badly for that but this time was different... Everything but Wolf Scout Pack Northri and 2 of the Speeders arrived!

Blood Claw Pack Vestar rolled on on my left flank, disembarking behind the woods and joining up with Rune Priest Bergvid while Blood Claw Pack G

Due to some, *ehrm*, "technical" problems (and work and lazieness), I had difficulties to post the rest of it... :blush:

But here it comes:

Turn 3, Space Wolves

I roll for my last Reserves and gets all of the remaining stuff, 2 Land Speeder Tornadoes and Wolf Scout Pack Northri. The Scouts are sent in behind the Grey Knight Terminators and Space Marine Command Squad while one Speeder zips up, to support Venerable Dreadnought Isleif and the other to join the first, on the other flank.

The rest of the forces push forward, all dismounted Packs embark again and advances 12" and pops smoke with their Rhinos while the Predators and Vindicator gives covering fire.

Isleif walks towards the Space Marine Command Squad in the "Farm".

The tanks covering fire is pretty accurate, the Vindicator Fist of Russ sends a plasma charge into the Tactical Squad taking cover among the barrells.

It hits and three of the Marines are killed. both Predators also targets the two survivors but they make their cover saves (only the Predators

Space Wolves turn 4.

It looks good, but I still have to watch out for the reinforcements still waiting to arrive for my opponent.

I continue to push forward, Blood Claw Pack Vestar and Rune Priest Bergvid disembark from their Rhino and starts to walk through the ruins between area 1 and 2. The other two infantry Packs heads for the pile of barrels while the tanks and Land Speeders gives covering fire.

On the right, concentrated fire from one Land Speeder and Bjorn

Thanks for posting it. I did enjoy your writing.

Your armylist is pretty strong, but wouldnt it be better without the rhinos? Especially when theres a chance for escalation I find rhinos loose that last bit of average usefulness. This time you got lucky with the roles, but things often tend to go worse.

K, just an idea. Maybe it would be better to give advice to your opponent instead^^.

It's good to see some Rhino's used. I bet they look great if they have the Forge World doors and armour. Good luck on the rest of the battles that you face people with Rhinos.

Archived