Inferno Angels

Ok this is a very new idea but im putting together an alien hating army of the coolest looking marines you've ever seen, im giving them a legion of the damned/crimson fist look with alot of spikes and skulls for effect. They are a radical army who go in and save people but some see them as renergades.

What advantages and things should I have ill post more soon!!!!!!

Im thinking death watch team is a must I want a cool sci look but I need gene seed from a radical group?

Any ideas?

Mosh marine

Well, before going too much further, you might (or might not) want to pick a favored enemy. This could help with several aspects of the project:

• It allows you to give your models cool looking trophies and/or basing
  • It gives you a starting point for tactics
  • It might give you some insight into a chapter badge

If they're radicals, they might also adopt some aspects of their enemy's technology, though straying from the Imperium is a little unusual for Space Marines.

Thanks for the idea well thinking about this and stuff last night the chaptor bage is a flaming skull, the prefered enemy im not sure im saying they hate all aliens but probally nids more seeing as my friend collects them. Id hate for the gene-seed to be ultra marines though it wouldnt fit for an ultra marine sucessor chapter to be radical. Im going to make a few more sci-fi looking weaponswith sneeky mods.

Any ideas to add?

Mosh marine

Didnt edit because this is to help with the fluff

Seeing as my army is a kinda Ordo Xenos/space marine chapter I think the rules should help them out in space hulks and somthing along those lines. I was thinking of taking the old marneus Calgar stats (non-terminator) and making a figure with that those weapons but change the name and look slightly, plus could I get away with using a C'tan phase sword (probally not)?

Mosh marine

Just posted in the Ordos ][ sector and had an idea I could say my SM army is an Ordos Xenos based army.

My other HQ would be a Libarian who I will say is an Alien hunter ][

But could I take assasins (I dont think it would allow me to in DH codex)

You seem to want to have many fancy rules to try and make your chapter unique. It is easier to make a chapter unique liked converted models, nice back story, weapon choices etc. You can make a very fluffy looking Salamander army and they have no special rules. Using the traits you can make an army tailored to the fluff you want.

You could take a DH Inq and fluff wise he can be Xenos, but I wouldnt tell your oppenent that if he's not intrested in fluff (which most people arnt when they want to battle) as they could get confused with the Xenos rules. By doing this you will be able to take your assassians and Inq.

Ferrata

Calm Down, Liber is generally a slow forum and sometimes you wont get a reply for over 12 hours.

Rules will either be the following -

Codex: SM no-traits

Codex: SM traits

Codex: Blood Angels

Codex: Dark Angels

Codex: Space Wolves

Codex: Black Templars

Codex: Chaos SM

Codex: Chaos SM cult army

These should fit any kind of army you want. Theres options there for sneaky armies, jet pack armies, tank armies, foot armies etc.

You want to start by answering the following questions

- What geneseed are they?

- What founding were they?

- What is their chapter symbol/colour scheme?

- What is their Homeworld like, and what is the culture of the homeworld? (ie is it a Hive World, a Feral World, a Death World etc)

- Where in the Imperium are they based? (It may help define the kind of enemies they face most often.)

- What is their Combat Doctrine like? (do they prefer Close Combat or ranged fighting?)

- What is their Organisation like (do they follow the Codex or are they a bit different?)

- What is their Belief System?

You will want to check out the Ultimate DIY Creation Thread

Ferrata

Geneseed-2/3 Crimson fist and 1/3 salmander

Founding-3rd.

Chapter color-Dark navy armour, with silver rims and one silver arm and a red gore gun.

Chapter symbol-Flaming skull

homeworld-(name not chosen)Death world

Base of operations-orbital station

Area based-No spercific area they are cruisaders

Combat docturine-Mixed a bit of shotty and a bit of choppy

Organisation-Not sure yet probally basic marines

Belief system-dont know what that is?

Need ideas for traits of an alien hating chapter

Geneseed-2/3 Crimson fist and 1/3 salmander

Only time the Imperium ever mixed geneseed was the 21st (cursed) founding, and all these chapters had major faults in their geneseed. So I would chose either Salamander or Imperial Fists (Crimson Fists) as their geneseed.

For alien hating, you could chose one single alien race and take "Suffer not the alien...", Cleanse & Purify could be good, to purge xenos. Maybe many devs (lots of HB's)

Ferrata

Archived