A fluff story

Okay First off i don't know if i should post a story here or not but this seems like the busiest fourm which it would apply too if i am wrong in posting here please a mod move it :)

now that thats outta the way ^_^

I have two armies one is a Black Templars Crusade which I made using red instead of white and the second is a under construction Khorne army. I figured it would be wonderful to make these two armies love err... hate each other so i wrote up a bit of fluff for all of your reading pleasure :) no sit back and relax and listen to the story of Chaplin Jahxius. Oh and before i start please tell me ifyou think this is a acuurate rep of what could happen, i would hate to have a unrealistic story :)

enjoy,

Jahxius

++++edit sorry about the grammer i wrote this late at night+++++

The Chronicles of Jahxius

Chapter one- The message

Chaplin Jahxius looked out towards the Ocean of Stars, It had been 2 months since the Death of Marshall Kreiker and the command of the Company had been transfered to him. He sighed, there had never been a more fit, or moving Man the Chaplin had ever known, save maby for The High Marshall himself, the Chaplin had ever had the honor of serving under. The Battle Barge was on its way to a Ministourom space station in the Gothic Sector to rearm and refuel, then it would head to the Marshalls home Planet of Pinuecs Major to bury his body. "My Lord!" Chaplin Jahxius turned to face one of the Non-Marine personnel on the bridge, "yes Serf what is it?" the chaplin replied. "We have intercepted a message from the Feral planet of Grantzen." "Your Point, Serf?" Chaplin Jahxius retorted in a annoyed voice. "well well, err... you better see it for yourself!" "very well" The Chaplin did not understand why the serf seemed so worried.

Chaplin Jahxius turned to face the Command Console, its recording light flashed indicating the fact a message was ready to be displayed. He hit the play button. An Image on screen came up, the Image was of a plump man wearing fine silks adorned in gold, distinctly the noise of gun fire could be made out int he back ground, unusual considering this man was no doubt the Governer or some other political delagate of the planet. the message was brief and played in a wimpering voice. " HELP US THEY ARE COMMING FOR FOR OUR........" the transmission was cut. at this point the Chaplin relized why the serf was so anxious.

The chaplin new what was to be done. Serf, set a course for Grantzen.

Chapter Two- Re-living the Moment

Chaplin Jahxius stood at the command deck, under him where the 45 remaining marines under his command. Next to him on his right was a newly appointed Champion of the Emperor, on his left, Techmarine Grinatus, although he was a Techmarine, He and the Chaplin had forged a great bond over their many years of service and Jahxius knew not of another he could trust to be more loyal as his right hand man than Grinatus. Jahxius stood, it was now the time to address his Marines. "Brothers, the Imperium protects its people, we are instruments of the Emperor and as such it is our charge to protect its people!"

" Today at Aprroximately 300 hours we recieved a distress signal from the Feral world of Gratzen. We will conduct a Planetary assualt, Standard Drill we will deploy using Drop pods, our sacred Landraider abord the Barge shall not be used in this operation for deployment reasons. You all have you seperate objectives and you group leaders will brief you." Squad Venerfico you are my command our objective is to land in the capitol via orbital drop from Thunderhawk gunships and take the planetary palace. May the Emperor Protect!"

The Chaplin entered the Armoury. He dawned his armor. It was a finely crafted suit of Power Armor, the mark VIII variant. He had had his Rosarius incorporated into the Helmet. His Crozius Arcanum, his Badge of office he wore almost like a necklace, as he removed the staff. its Glittering surface of finely inlaid iconography and scriptures always made him stare at the weapon, it felt more like a piece of art to him than a instrument of death. Putting it around his neck he picked up his two power flails. These where his instruments of death, each of the flails ends where crafted from the skulls of Heretics he had slain during a incursion on the planet of Sevreus. He had nearly lost his life that day, had it not been for the Techmarine. He closed his eyes to re-live the moment. There orders had been simple, Charge the Cult stronghold and Execute anyone who was inside.

The Chaplin Stood, Las fire in all directions. He looked up and too his horror he noticed a number of cultists setting up what looked to be like a Las Cannon. "CHARGE!!!!!!!!" The Chaplin yelled him and his assualt squad surged forward with their Jump Packs. The Cultists noticed and Fired a sings las cannon shot which tore Brother Pythagorus in two, his decapitated body still flying toward the enemy. Jahxius tackled the las canon and twisted the barrel upwards with his fist. A las bolt rang of his helmet, he turned and punched strait through a mans chest, seeing another cultist he drew his Gold Plated, master crafted bolt pistol and put a bolt in the fleeing cultists, killing two more with the same bolt. "Brother Casuis!" "Yes chaplin replied the Marine". Place a charge on the palace door we must storm it Now!" Casuis placed the charge on the door and blew it open. Inside was what none of them expected. The cultists stopped shooting. Inside the main halway was the cult Leader, Aun-Gen. He was chanting something. That was what not disturbed the Chaplin however, fore in front of Aun-Gen was a mighty Deamon Engine, A six-legged monstrosoty, which he was chanting too. The chaplin Aimed his pistol and emptied the clip into Aun-Gen. But it was too late, as Aun-Gen fell, The Daemon Engine awoke, billowing smoke from its horns, it screamed in anger. The Auto Canonon on its right roarded to life killing Brother Casuis and Brother Beiltan. Jahxius now regretted bringing so few Brothers with him fore he stood alone against this monolith. The Chaplin Muttered a prayer to the emperor, as he believed he would not survive this encounter. Out of the Blue he heard a monstrous noise, it was the unmistakable sound of a thunderhawk gunship, at the helm was Grinatus. Grinatus Flew the ship strait for the Daemon-Engine, Jahxius could see it was out of munitions. Grinatus jumped ship right on top of the Defiler, His servo arm ripped and pundered away at the giant, untill he tore its very cirutry out with his own hands, all the while muttering chants to the emperor. Jahxius had never seen such brutal devotion to the Emperor by a Marine who followed the Creedo of the cult Mechanicus. That day Jahxius uttered he would repay Grinatus for what he had done, for had he not the Chaplin would surely not have survived.

"Chaplin CHAPLIN!" it was one of the members of assualt squad venerfico.

The chaplin removed himself from his day dream. "yes what is it" Jahxius replied.

"The equipment has been loaded onto the Thunderhawk, our squad is aboard our transport. " Jahxius looked up and said, "very well prepare for assualt".The Chaplin boarded his Thunderhawk. Squad Venerfico would go on a Seperate Thunderhawk as The Chaplin had loaded his with Grinatus's Survey material and had promised the Techmarine he would see too it that it reached the surface. 3,2,1,Release. The Thunderhawk bolted out of the Battle Barge at a Tremendous speed, surging towards the planet. The Chaplin was worried, he would have like to orbitally bombed the planet first however their amuntion was low and they did not have a large enough pay load to do so. Suddenly warning lights camed on and the Thunderhawk started to rattle and shake. The Chaplin looked out the cockpits glass window. They were being fired upon. The Servitor Pilots looked like they weren't functioning correctily. The chaplin confused relized the enemy was detonating missiles in the air. "EMP's, He thought thye must be messing with the Servitors circutry. The thunderhawk started to spiral forwad. the controls were ruined. the chaplin muttered a prayer to the emperor for they were moving to fast for him to eject safely. He gazed out the window and sighed. At least he had served the Emperor, and that was his greatest satisfactions.

Chapter Three- Blood for the Blood God!?

Jahxius awoke, he looke around him. He had been stripped of his Power armor. He was in some sort of dwelling, it was primative in make. A old woman entered and gasped she ran out. Jahxius had no idea what was going on. The woman re entered this time with a young man. Jahxius looked upon him. This man had seen the face of War, he had that look upon his eyes. The man said "I am Tranix." I am of this Planet." Are... are... y y y you of th.. the Star god?" Tranix said in a trembling voice. Jahxius Looked at him and relized he must mean the emperor. "Aye I am." The man looked at Jahxius with tears in his eyes he looked at the old woman and with joy exclaimed, "mother we are saved the Star God has sent his Warrior Giants to save us from the Kenkarkanda. KenKarKanda? Jahxius asked. "The god who wants nothing but Blood." They say he sits atop a Giant Throne of Skull." Jahxius Thought to him self in fear Khorne. How long have I been here Jahxius Asked. Tranix replied 7 Standard Months. You came in a great Chariot. Many others came but they worshiped KenKarKanda. "WHAT!" Jahxius exclaimed "they were my soldiers not whorshipers of Khorne!" Tranix "whimpered we thought so too, but but, they landed in the Temple of KenKarKanda, after his followers on this planet killed the Star Gods worshipers"" One of them, who was bore Red Armor and A Giant fist of steel and Iron found the Tool Of KenKarKanda. Togethor him and his followers killed some of the Star Gods Giants." " The most powerful of The Star Gods Giants, the Golden one Fell to The KenKarKanda's Red Beast. We the followers of the Star God have hid for these many days from the Followers of KenKarKanda's Red Beast." It was very horrible, because The Red Beast at first pretended to be from the Star God, but when he found KenKarKanda's tool he.. Changed." How do you know me to not be from KenKarKanda Tranix." Jahxius added. "Because you have the Star Gods bird, KenKarKanda's Red Beasts has a Skull. The Golden One had the Star Gods Bird as well." Jahxius relized that Tranix was talking of the Aquila. "Is the Red Beast and his followers still on this planet?" "yes yes they are" replied Tranix. Jahxius sighed, this could not be possible, all of his Brothers in arms where dead. He would destroy this red beast, and he would destroy the tool of khorne.

Well thats half the story, if you guys like it and you want me to post the rest just say so and i will, I just didn't want to bore you guys if you thought my story was crap. In Part two Jahxius Takes on his fallen comrades, and His fallen comrades do well.... iam not at liberty to say(spoliers heh) B)

Thanks for reading

and feel free to post what you think :)

+EDIT i have posted the rest of the story in a new topic EDIT+

+EDIT+ I fixed your italics tags and am moving this to Liber Astartes. -Bro T

its good but i think lascannon is one word and you might want to go through and get rid of the rendom captial letters. Also you have "drew his gold plated master crafted bolt pistol" we really dont need the master crafted bit anyway post the rest and i will add some more later as i have to go now

Hey man, nice story i like it. Especially the last chapter, where your chaplain says he is the emperor, and the people talk about the star gods marines and the chaos marines. Clean up the grammar and spelling a little bit and it will be great. Can't wait to hear the rest ^_^

Alright well i am glad some people liked the first part of the Chronicles of Jahxius well without further adue here is the rest :tu:

Just a refresher Jahxius just woke up and listens to Tranix talking of KenKarKanda(khorne) Red Beast, which he belives to be a Berzerker and he also believes that some of his men died fighting while others turned may have to chaos.

Jahxius sat up. "Tranix," he said, " can you take me to the temple of KenKarKanda, I wish to see the Red Beast myself." Tranix looked at Jahxius in fear, and replied with a scared tone "what ever a warrior of the star god wishes."

At that point the old woman who appeared to be his mother yelled out, " No Tranix don't go they, they do horrible things there!" "Mother if KenKarKanda is ever to be defeated than i must show this warrior of the star god where the Red Beast is.

On their way out the dwelling which appeared to have been built underground Jahxius saw Tranix pick up a awfully primitive looking Imperial long Las. Then he remeber his power armor! "Tranix where is the armor i was wearing when you found me?" Jahxius started, But was cut off when Tranix told him the Red Beast hand found him first and was about to kill had it not been for an attack by the star god's worshippors. Tranix said that him and his father had found Jahxius and dragged him to their home. Tranix also told Jahxius his father had been killed by KenKarKanda's minons a few weeks earlier. As Tranix finished the tail the emereged from the Dwelling. Jahxius gasped. The planet looked as if it had been virused bomed from high orbit by the Inquisiton. In every direction there was nothing but barren wastelands and crippled buildings. The sky was scorched brown,and the wind blew dirt and grime in all directions. "The effects of uncontrolled Chaos on a planet could be devastating" Jahxius thought to himself.

Chapter 4- The Red Beast of KenKarKanda

Jahxius and Tranix moved swiftly through the ruins of the Grantzens capitol, Tenisah city. Jahxius was amazed at the brilliant way Tranix manuvered his way, he obviously knew the city well as they had not encountered any other living, or not so living people. Night was dawning. Tranix how far are we? Jahxius asked. " Not far." Tranix replied. After another 10 or so minutes Jahxius and Tranix reached the Temple of KenKarKanda. Here it is giant. Tranix said with a scared tone. Jahxius stood and gazed at the temple. Skulls adorned its every wall, it had blood ozzing out of its walls. On the top stood a defiled Imperial Aquila. "Fiends, Jahxius thought, they must have converted a church of the Imperial Cult to suit their needs, Bastards." Tranix I want you to remain here, i will go inside and take a look." No giant of the star god, people go in and when they come out they always worship KenKarKanda!" I will not fall so easily, for i am a chpalin of the Emperors Adeptus Astarte, I am pure of mind and pure of heart, I cannot be turned no matter the evil and I shall know no fear. Tranix stood, he was captivated as Jahxius marched towards the Temple chanting the same verse over and over again each time it got louder and louder. Jahxius entered the Temple. It was a simple structure. It was comprised of a main hallway and a alter at the end. As he entered chanting like a fanatic. Two cultists of KenKarKanda turned around. They appeared to be the only ones in the temple and were obviously not space marines. Shrieking they charged Jahxius. Jahxius kicked one in the gut, His heavy leather boot going strait through they man. The second one, a Woman charged at him. Somehow as he had killed the man she had procured a chainsword. Jahxius ducked as she sliced downwards, but he did not move in time, the roraring teeth of the Chainsword ground his armor into a bloody mess ripping it of leaving a tangled wreck of a stubb from his elbow down. Despite the loss of his arm Jahxius showed no relent. Thanks to his modifyed body the wound would blot itself preventing jahxius from spilling more blood in this temple of Khorne. Jahxius picked up his arm and slapped it right across the female cultists face with such force that it broke her neck. Jahxius picked up the chain sword and proceded to the alter. As he walked down the Hall he looked at the wall. Every where the Imperial mosaics of the Emperor and great Hero's such as Mecharius where drawn over in blood and readorned with skull and body parts. Jahxius reached the Alter and saw what appeared to be a stone. The stone was glass and and Jahxius could see his reflection. This was obvioulsy the Tool of KenKarKanda. Jahxius picked it up. Come...........................Drink..............................Kill................ Jahxius heard the artefact calling to him, telling him to embrace khorne. Without giving it a second thougth Jahxius Threw the stone on the ground and smashed it with his foot. At that Moment Jahxius heard a Scream. A shrill crazed, berzerk one. He then heard Tranix yelling for him. Jahxius booked it out of the Temple.

When he emerged Tranix was hiding Jahxius went over to were he was hiding. "See there is the Red Beast of KenKarKanda!" Tranix exclaimed. Jahxius looked up. He saw no berzerker. All he saw was Grinatus, and some of his Marines. But, their armor, the Imperial Iconography was defiled, they had readorned themselves with Icons of Khorne instead. "Tranix, Jahxius said worried, is this the Red Beast and his minions?" Tranix nodded. "I thought you said the golden one tried to destroy them, who was the golden one" Jahxius asked, without pausing for breath. Tranix replied, " He was a great and mighty Warrior of the star god, He carried a Black Sword in which you could see his reflection, He had a Halo of the star god above his head and he was followed by fierece giants who had the ability to sore into the sky. Jahxius quickly deduced what must have happend. When they had landed Grinatus had been placed in charge as Jahxius had disapeared. They must have quelled the rebellion and then Grinatus must have found the Tool of KenKarKanda, and being a tech adept wished to study it, it must have warped him and the others to fight for the Blood god. The Emperor's Champion and Assualt squad Venerfico were not turned and had tried to stop Grinatus and the others from turning but failed. This is truely a sad day. Tranix must be referring to Grinatus as the Red Beast because of the Red Techmarine armour he wears and his adeptus Mechanicus motif. Emperor, why? He knew what he must do. He must destroy all of his men and Grinatus. It was the only way to save their souls. In a way Jahxius felt responsible for this as he had ordered the attack. Guilt racked his very inner being.

Chapter 5 The armor of a space marine.

Tranix and Jahxuis returned to the dwelling. "Tranix, Said Jahxius, I cannot fight them all unless i have my armor." Tranix smiled and said, " Warrior of the star god we have armor!" "what!?" "how?" Jahxius exclaimed. "Many, Many years ago our planet worshipped the 4 gods, KenKarKanda, who brought destruction everywhere, Nengarcercen, who killed the crops and brought disease, The god of pleasure, who's name i dare not say, and the most worshipped TzeenKenKard. That stopped when a comet came fly fromt he sky followed by many others. They Cleanesed our planet of Nengarcercen, and brouth the crops back to life. They were Warrior Gods, the Star God had sent to save our people, our people then swore to the Star God. The Greateset of the Star Gods Giants buryed his fallen Warriors here, and left my great great great great grandfather a gift, for his help in defeating the Nengarcercen, and bringing the Star God to this planet. When KenKarKanda's followers reamerged on this planet, they dug up the Warrior Giants and took their armor to be destroyed. Me and some of the other rebels managed to steal a suit. Alas none of us are large enough to fit altough you may come i will show you!" Tranix explained. Jahxius followed Tranix through the city. They came to another Dwelling. "Nar'ock." Tranix yelled. Hey Tranix you vis..... the man who had appeared looked at me and with a twinkle in his eyes whipsered we are saved!" the star god has awoken a giant to save us!". This in Nar'ock, Tranix told Jahxius, He has the armor." "Of course the Armor the armor" Nar'ock stuttered as he said it. Jahxius entered a room adorned in purity seals, In front of him stood a old Armored suit of Power armor, it was of the MK.II variant. Warrior giant, Tranix said, here is my families hairloom given to us by the greatest Warrior. It was a Bolt Pistol with a full magazine. Jahxius could barely make out an inscription on the ornate bolt pistol it read Sigismund. Jahxius gasped, could this pistol have really belonged to the founder of his chapter and Rogal Dorn's greatest warrior!? Jahxius was in shock. What Tranix had described must have been during the Black Templars Penitent Crusade. With the help of Nar'ock and Tranix, Jahxius dawned the archaic suit of power armor. As it activated he moved around. He noticed it was a bit less manuverable then his set and that it was niether as comfortable or as reliable. This was all he had so it would have to do.

Sliding the pistol into a holster and gripping the chainsword in his one had which remained Jahxius left the Dwelling and set out towards the Temple of KenKarKanda

Chapter 6 Old freinds

Jahxius reached the Temple of KenKarKanda. He entered. Inside he saw a Image which disgusted him. Grinatus was holding a Talisman of Burning Blood. The Marines once loyal to Jahxius where chanting heretic verses. Jahxius fired a bolt into the air. all the marines stoped and looked at him. Grinatus Stood. "Jahxius your alive my old freind!" Grinatus said, his voice had changed it had a sinister tone to it. "aye" Jahxius remarked. "What are you doing Grinatus!"

Jahxius Screamed. "Ahh Chaplin, The tool of Khorne gave us power beyoned belief, and with that power we will destroy the bastard lords of Terra and reinstate the Emperor as the True ruler of the Imperium!" Grinatus yelled fanaticly. "You are nothing but a minion of Khorne!" Jahxius rebuted. This sent Grinatus over the edge. "I SERVE NO ONE, KHORNE SERVES ME!" A evil laugh decended over the temple. Grinatus Screamed in pain. "NO NO NO NO I.... BELONG TO NOBODY!" Grinatus exploded. His body morphed he stood twice as tall as he once stood. Jahxius stood in disbelief, Khorne had made this weak minded minion and Daemon Lord and as such had taken his soul. Grinatus was now sentenced to an eternity of suffereing at the hands of Khorne. Grinatus yelled. "IN THE NAME OF THE BLOOD GOD KILL THIS CLERIC OF THE FALSE EMPEROR!" the 35 remaining marines stood up and advanced towards Jahxius. Jahxius knew that his once loyal Marines could never be turned back to the Imperium, they were forever lost. A warp Portal suddenly shifted the fabrics of the temple. The marines looked at the portal. Grinatus was obvioulsy fighting for control over himself, "NO NO NO AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!" suddenly he stopped he was quiet. Even the Marines where shocked. A chilling voice echoed from Grinatus. Marine procede throught the portal, i shall take care of this infidel.

The Daemon which had enhabited Grinatus charged towards Jahxius. As the Marines retreated through the portal.

Chapter 7 I won't fail you, my freind

The Daemon made a swing at Jahxius, Jahxius parryed with the Chainsword. The old rusted power armor clunked and clanked as Jahxius faught the Daemon. The Daemon Drew Grinatus' power sword and slashed cutting jahxius open, Jahxius was unfazed, he cut the daemon's arm of with the Chain sword, The Daemon screamed in pain and flailed its arms wildly at jahxius Jahxius took advantage of the moment and Drew sigismunds bolt pistol, Before he had left he had given the bolts the blessings of the Emperor. He released all 15 shells into the Daemon which screamed in pain as the Holy Bolts burned through him. In a rage of pain the Daemon through Jahxius to the floor. placing his clawed foot upon him. The Daemon in a pained voice "Grinatus, your friend is no more, i am Phaeton the Daemon Prince and i will destroy you." Know this, your freind will suffer for all of eternity. The Daemon put the sword to Jahxius is neck and exclaimed "it's a pity you Human's die so easily." At least scream or something or plea for your life its more intresting to see my pray die squelling like a pig." Jahxius, was exhausted, he would not give in to begging. If this was his time he was going to except that. Suddenly the Temple roof colapsed. A squad of Black Templars Assualt Marines came shrieking throught the roof 2 Thunderhawk Gunships soared carrying what looked to be like Land Raiders. The Daemon winked at Jahxius and laughed saying "he fights and runs away lives to fight another day!" He jumped throught the portal and the portal closed. Jahxius bloodied and battered had anger brewing inside him. The Daemon knew that by letting Jahxius live, Jahxius would be tormented untill the Daemon was dead. 2 days later Jahxius awoke aboard a battle barge greeted by Marshall Rengard. "When your battle group did not send their 5 month message to HQ we sent a search force for you guys. Our battle Group picked up you battle barge which was still in orbit over the planet. After creating a stratagy we Launched an attack to find you guys. Jahxius looked up. He knew that he would have to hunt down every last member of his battle group. A tear came to his eye, something which had never happend to him, even when he wasn't a Space Marine. Regardless he would carry out a Crusade of Vengence against those who had betrayed him.

Epilouge

Jahxius returned to the Primary Black Templars Crusade and Requested a company be given to him to embark on what is now known as the Jahxan Crusade, to eliminate Grinatus and his followers. the Jahxan Crusade replaced the tradition white shoulder pads with red ones and placed a red stripe on their helmet, to show a regret fro having to kill their comrades. Grinatus and his band of Renegade Khorne worshippors have been sighted in the Eye of terror and outside the Cadian gate raiding and pillaging in the hopes of finding a copy of the Tool of KenKarKanda. Jahxius to this day has confronted Grinatus forces but has never seen Grinatus again. Grinatus also has expanded his forces by inducting other renagade Marines and Cultists into his band.

Well thats the Story of the Black Templars Jahxan Crusade and the Grinatus' Raiding party. The Jahxan Crusade is a completed 2000pt Black Templars Army and Grinatus's Raiding party is a under construction generic CSM army that is heavily Khorne oriented.

Hope you enjoyed, and feel free to post any feed back on if you liked it or if you thought it was dumb or unrealistic! :tu:

I like the stories :tu: But I wouldnt split them up into chapters. Each chapter isnt really long enough to survive on its own, so I would just leave it as one solid part, or maybe make the first bit Chapter 1, second post Chapter 2.

You could do with running it through a spell checker as I noticed a few mistakes in spellings and grammer. Also read it out to your self word perfect, and you'll notice some mistakes with miss words or wrong words. Maybe do some re formating to make it more user friendly, like spaces between speech etc.

Ferrata

Archived