The Forgotten - Cursed Founding Chapter

Akranadas

This is my newest project, im going to bring these guys to life.

Chapter Name: The Forgotten, Formerly Know As; the Emperors Claws.

Gene-seed: Unknown

Founding: M36 Twenty First - Cursed Founding

Chapter Colours:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/Akranadas/Forgotten.jpg

Chapter Symbol:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/Akranadas/Fg.jpg

Homeworld: N/A

Last Known Location: Halo Zone.

Fluff:

The tinkering with genetics was bound to cause problems, yet men still did it not know what consequences lay ahead for their

Seems like a good idea, but I would halt the total mutation of the marines. If you look at the rest of the cursed chapters, they seem to be relatively normal compared to these guys. You dont need to have too much mutation to be killed, maybe just scaled skin would do it.

With scaled skin, you could have the Honour of the Emperor trait (like in Fantasy where scaled skin increases armour). If their cold blooded, go for a slow approach to warfare, dreads, heavy tanks, termies and remove any speedy vehicles.

Ferrata

Seems like a good idea, but I would halt the total mutation of the marines. If you look at the rest of the cursed chapters, they seem to be relatively normal compared to these guys.

Do you mean like chapters bursting in to flames? or chapters that appear like ghosts on the battlefield and then dissapearing without a trace? or is it the chapter that has ridges of bones on thier foreheads and blade-like protuberances from the forearm and elbow? ;)

I do agree with you Ferrata, maybe Akranadas should just give them scales and not go all the way and make them lizard-marines... although that is quite original and would be really cool if converted correctly... :rolleyes:

Archived