Custodiae of Regnum

I have been a space marine player for some time and have followed pre-established chapters, I have decided to start a new chapter known as the Custodiae of Regnum. Just wondering if anyone could help out with my fluff as i am not an expert, but enjoy writting fluff storys. :) There is a little bit of latin in there, but it is easily understandable.

Custodiae of Regnum

Homeworld:

The Custodiae of Regnum are based not on a planet, but several orbital stations around the feral world of Locus Virtus, situated in the system unig just on the outside of the Damocles Gulf.

There are 10 stations in total, one for each company. Locus Virtus is the 4th planet in the system, and has no moons. There are in total 12 planets in the system. 8 of which are death worlds, 1 being feudal, 1 feral and another being now fully colonized as an Hive-world. Each of these planets has a small garrison of the Custodiae of Regnum on them. Locus Virtus acts as a training planet for the marines in which they are put against terrible beasts, and constantly fight the local tribes with there bear hands and crudely made blades.

Most recruits come from Locus Virtus, and when training, are pitched against their own tribe to show that all their alliances to the tribe have been cut and all loyalty into the service of the Custodiae of Regnum.

Each space station has a large dome at the center, in the middle of this dome is a gold statue of the companies

Thanks for the suggestions, I think i know who i might go with, but not say in the spirit of the fluff. I don't know what traits to use though  :eh

Let the fluff dicate your choices. Look at the traits and disadvantages and figure out what you think works best for your chapter. I'd say maybe for traits Honour Your Wargear, No Mercy No respite and for drawbacks, Eye to Eye and Have Pride in Your Colours.

Archived