Collaborative IA Article

HellChyld

which chapter should the project be based on?  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd like to avoid constant polls, honestly. It slows things down far too much and I feel we can resolve most things through reasoned discussion.

True, constant polling will slow things down and people will lose intrest. We will only resort to polls if we cant decide otherwise.

About 12 hours left kiddies

Ferrata

Castellans are in the lead - Yaay :huh: . I say we have a poll to see if we want a poll for the future :)

It will be better to debate in thread but this may lead to monopolisation by a small minority but this is one of the problems of conducting such a project, however, despite that this the people here are generally civil ;)

It will be better to debate in thread but this may lead to monopolisation by a small minority...

In all honesty, if people are committed to the project, they will make themselves heard, and justify their opinions. A poll means anyone can wander into the Liber and click an option at random without justifying their decision, or tell all their B+Cer friends to click option X. A discussion means everyone puts their points forward.

Edited by Commissar Molotov

I agree with Molotov here, there will be a small group thoroughly interested and involved and they will post the relevant stuff anyway (not excluding anyone wandering in though; they might put forward valuable insight too of course). But the higher treshold of having to write a post instead of simply clicking will divide those that are truly interested from those just passing by.

All in a civil manner, of course... :)

And Woohoo; go Castellans!! :huh:

Bunch of dictators :) - Someone had to be devils advocate :P (That being me :huh: )

I want to know why a lot of people voted marauders. I never thought they stuck out. The castellans colour scheme got me and it was toss up between that and the red hunters - but I think the latter would have caused more problems aka, people wanting spliced geneseed, taping into the Hive mind and other complex things to create some flavour ;)

It's confused me also, especially because nobody's really mentioned the Marauders with any interest, or offered any ideas for them. I think people have selected the models based on their colour schemes, which is (in part) a bit of a disappointment. We're working on the fluff, not their colour schemes.

I chose the Castellans solely for the fluff (development), as I liked that the most. To be honenst, I didn't even remember the colorscheme at the time...

Not long to go now. The hard work will begin tomorrow, so you all should get a good nights sleep.

I'm suprised the marauders got voted for. I thought this was going to be between the Hunters and Castellen, maybe the masters being a under dog, never expected the guys in yellow.

Ferrata