The Quantum Knights

Sternn

Started throwing together my DIY chapter. Obviously, they are going to be called the "Quantum Knights." This is what I have for a color scheme so far;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/sternnsw/badge2.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/sternnsw/colormarine.jpg

Bah!! Just noticed my "purples" don't match!! ::cuss:

More to come... ^_^

*edit* Fixed the purples. :rolleyes:

Definitely go with the blueish purple on the paint scheme over the symbol version. Nice symbol but use the other purple. You seem to have a solid design set so I look forward to seeing the the traits and fluff.

I'm rolling the fluff around in my head right now - it's the hardest part. :lol: I know that I want them to stick pretty closely to the codex. They're going to be a relatively knew chapter - the White Scars will probably be the geneseed, but with less emphasis on fast-attack tactics. ^_^

Well... they'll always be awake.  :)

That they will be. You could make them the red bull marines! They drink lots of chemicals which make them stay up all night long playing videogames like CS!

EDIT: Ok, on a more serious note: What kind of a chapter are they? IE: are they a crusading chapter? Where are they located? How do they fight (although you've pretty much said this)? Geneseed? Etc. You know the drill.

The gold knee pad is just temporary until I can come up with "company markings" for the chapter. They're going to use something similar to what the Dark Angels use. I'm probably going to change the squad marking on the right shoulder pad to white also. :)

Well, now the 'Red Bull' jokes are over, what thoughts do you have for your chapter? I saw that you want them to be White Scars successors. That's quite an unusual choice; most people stick with the main primarchs. What motivated your choice?

Why were your chapter created? What role do they fulfil? How do they operate on the battlefield? I'm sure we'd love to see some fluff from you. :)

LOL... I'm working on it. The fluff is the hardest part for me. :P I chose the White Scars for that exact reason - no one else chooses them.

As of now, they're going to be pretty basic marines. I want to keep them balanced as much as possible. I think I'm going to have them based on a feudal world - or possibly a moon orbiting that world. I haven't figured out where it will be located yet. After looking at the galaxy map, I was thinking of maybe locating the planet near the southeast corner of the Segmentum Tempestus. They could possibly act as guardian to this "strategically important" system. ;)

Any advice at this point would be apreciated. ^_^

Archived