Egyptian chapter?

eviljim

I was thinking of making a chapter based on Egypt. If anyone has done this or can help me out, please. One of the things that I need help with is the Geneseed. The name of the chapter will be Knights of Ra.

Edit: Colors: Dark Blue with gold and yellow detail.

Icon: a golden ankh

Geneseed: ?

Good name, look for Nephren-Ka, IronLoki and several others of the 'Aegyptus Astartes'; a group of Frater all sporting egyptian themed chapters.

What?

You didn't think you were the only one with brilliant ideas now, did you? :rolleyes:

I was thinking of making a chapter based on Egypt. If anyone has done this or can help me out, please. One of the things that I need help with is the Geneseed. The name of the chapter will be Knights of Ra.

Ultramarines Geneseed would be most ideal for it, well the The Thousand Sons would be better but i would ill advise against using a traitor Geneseed

Contact Nephren-ka, as he runs the Aegyptus Astartes, which will give you a nice look at lots of other Egyption chapters. Even if you dont decide to join them in their little part of space, if will give you idea's for your chapter.

As for gene seed, Ultra's is always best, then Imperial Fists. Then you've got Raven Guard, Sallies, Iron Hands and White Scars which can be used but are less common. Dark Angels arnt used much, then Blood Angels and Space Wolves are used even less (Wolves not at all) due to their genetic instability.

Good name, look for Nephren-Ka, IronLoki and several others of the 'Aegyptus Astartes'; a group of Frater all sporting egyptian themed chapters.

lmao :lol:

Ferrata

:lol: Hey; we're all equal in the eyes of the Emperor!

Right? :lol:

*runs away to avoid certain mods' Egyptian themed wrath* NO please! Not those plagues again!! :ph34r:

As always, the Aegytpus Astartes can be found here.

-> The thousand sons gene-seed has nothing to do with Egyptians. Whilst the marines of Prospero had Egyptian stylings, a chapter with the same DNA wouldn't suddenly get the urge for scarabs and ankhs.

-> A marine is not dark-skinned because of the planet he is recruited from. All marines have an organ called the Melanchrome, which can change their skin tone if they are bombarded with extreme radiation (an instant tan to protect the marine). Some confusion also arises because Vulkan was the only dark-skinned primarch.

-> On a personal note: Talock, please avoid one-line posts. You say the Salamanders wouldn't work for a Egyptian-themed successor. Say why not; explain your arguments clearly. People in the liber need extensive and useful feedback. This isn't amicus, where flame-wars abound and quick and pithy one-second (and one-line) responses are the aim of the game. It's important to have reasoned discussion and feedback, or else people's fluff will never improve.

As always, the Aegytpus Astartes can be found here.

-> The thousand sons gene-seed has nothing to do with Egyptians. Whilst the marines of Prospero had Egyptian stylings, a chapter with the same DNA wouldn't suddenly get the urge for scarabs and ankhs.

-> A marine is not dark-skinned because of the planet he is recruited from. All marines have an organ called the Melanchrome, which can change their skin tone if they are bombarded with extreme radiation (an instant tan to protect the marine). Some confusion also arises because Vulkan was the only dark-skinned primarch.

-> On a personal note: Talock, please avoid one-line posts. You say the Salamanders wouldn't work for a Egyptian-themed successor. Say why not; explain your arguments clearly. People in the liber need extensive and useful feedback. This isn't amicus, where flame-wars abound and quick and pithy one-second (and one-line) responses are the aim of the game. It's important to have reasoned discussion and feedback, or else people's fluff will never improve.

you are right but i was busy at that time my apologies

Archived