Angels of Fury

Wolffje

I am not sure if my latest version of the fluff was still in this thread. Anyway the updated fluff as of 06-04-2006 is:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter name: Angels of Fury.

Founding: 21st founding (the original Angels of Fury).

Home world: Heivernia. This world is a modern world which is moderately industrialized. Heivernia is very prosperous due to its mineral rich moons which provide Heivernia with all the resources its industries needs. However Heivernia was not always like this. When the Angels of Fury first settled on this world, Heivernia had regressed back to renaissance level and was barely

able to maintain its facilities required for the construction and operation of space ships. However during the last few millennia Heivernia prospered. The return of Imperial rule returned the level of technology of Heivernia back to that of a few centuries after the end of the

the regular colors seem more death company then the gold. it may just be me but the colors you chose make them seem bright and cheery. maybe a darker selection. brain is half cooked tonight so will have to think over my suggestions and get back to you

the regular colors seem more death company then the gold. it may just be me but the colors you chose make them seem bright and cheery. maybe a darker selection. brain is half cooked tonight so will have to think over my suggestions and get back to you

Yeah you maybe have a point with it beeing to bright and cheery, but I want something special for my death company, and I don't want them to look like those of the Blood Angels (I got an obsession with wanting all my models to be as orginal as I can, colorwise), I wanted to mix a lot of gold into them to make them look more impressive.

Okay; well, I'll wait until you post you fluff before passing judgement. Bright and cheery armour for the Death Company could work, for example if the chapter in question venerates those that suffer the hallucinations and memories. It's a living linkwith the Primarch, after all.

Well as for my chapter's stance towards the members of their death company, I have come up with the following, with the help of Commissar Molotov's suggestion (thanks).

"My chapter sees those afflicted by the black rage as touched by the Primarch. Those are afflicted are chosen by the spirit of Sanguinius (assuming his spirit is out there) himself, to share his memories with. Why Sanguinius would do that is unknown to my chapter, but they regard it as for some higher purpose, as they venerate Sanguinius as their father."

So if they are Sanguinius chosen ones, of course you would want to dress them in shining colors (blood red and gold are two good colors to associate with the primarch). I actually think I will call them: "Sanguinius' Chosen" instead of just the Death Company.

I like the way the angels of fury adopted part of the planets history as there own.

The only comments I really have is that it is unclear to me where manuel got the bloodangels geneseed to rebuild the chapter from. Apart from that a great background.

Can't wait to see it develop futher :D

I like the way the angels of fury adopted part of the planets history as there own.

Thanks, I did my best to add some depth and add an explaination for why they use the Cross of Santiago as their chapter shoulder badge.

The only comments I really have is that it is unclear to me where manuel got the bloodangels geneseed to rebuild the chapter from. Apart from that a great background.

Manuel was a Blood Angel himself, a Sanguinary priest no less with all the knowledge of the implantation process. The geneseed is from himself and was extracted from his two prognoid glands. I take it geneseed can also be extracted from prognoid glands from living marines and they will not die as a result.

I'd guessed he could have extracted the progenoid glands from himself, it's just that I considered it a bit extreme :)

Extremely good still!  :D

Yes, maybe its a bit extreme, maybe I should add that the last surviving Apothecary of the Angels of Fury chapter helped him with the removal part of the procedure. B) What do you think?

Ok.

Firstly, I like the commander. The colour scheme works nicely and is different from the usual quarters or halfs that most marines seem to come in nowadays.

Secondly, I do think it would be good if the last surviving apothecary from your chapter helped out :devil:

Lastly, try not to triple post. Bump it up after it slips a few pages but not while it's still on page one. Only one person has replied to my DIY chapter but I won't bump it. Yet. :P

I'm unsure whether Dante would exile a marine for publicly questioning the motives of the Inquisition. However, the Blood Angels are known for giving their battle-brothers trials and quests. It's perfectly possible that Mannerheim was sent on one of those quests when he ran into the Angels of Fury. It's an interesting twist how the Angels of Fury have gone from one gene-seed to the other - both with their inherent flaws.

What do the Blood Angels think of this chapter? And the Inquisition?

• 7 months later...

I see the forum is back up, but that most of the newer posts in this thread are gone. Anyway I updated my fluff in this thread. See one my upper posts for the fluff. I also finished building/modding/painting the chapter master. He turned out quiete nice. I will see about getting some photo's up of him.

More comments on my fluff are welcome though.

P.S. Can a mod deleted all my posts in this thread which I marked as "post deleted". I want to clean up this thread a bit.

Archived