Star Phantoms

terror bunny

Hey guys, i've had search for the Star Phantoms here and on the web but i cant find much. I'm wondering if someone knows where i can find any pics or fluff, as i'm trying to include them in my own fluff. i know the fought against the Executioners in the Badad war, but i cant fing their colours or any other fluuf.

cheers.

From Captain Sterns IA

The Star Phantoms are a Successor Chapter of unknown origins. During the Badab War, the Star Phantoms were brought in to relieve other Chapters recalled to their normal service duties. In 907 M41 Badab was besieged by the Star Phantoms Chapter, and the war (later known as part of the Fourth Quadrant Rebellion,) ended in 912 M41 with the liberation of Badab. In 912 M41 the Star Phantoms and Space Sharks were given the homeworlds of the Executioners and Mantis Warriors for their part in the war.

Ferrata

Lol I wondered if they were linked to Space Ghost, but I thuoght they'd never do that! Maybe they created them before Space Ghost got big again, and were referencing the old cartoons. When he became a hot or Cartoon Network I bet they had to back down. I'm guessing they looked something like this.

gallery_18392_344_1348.jpg

The Badab stuff is from way back when they used to do silly stuff like christmas marines and such. In recent years they have seem to be rying to tone down, or rewrite some of the more blatent rip-offs of other peoples works.

Archived