DIY - Story / Tiny fluff inside

Levett

Greetings,

As promised heres the story behind my DIY.. The Palace Guard.

(Notes: Do not care about dates, The old RT book indicated several smaller units were eradicated during the defence of Terra, e.g. units like deathwatch etc etc.)

Have fun reading it :rolleyes:

HISTORY

[Note: Some details appear to be corrupted]

Archived by: Unknown

During the defence of the terra and the emperor

I enjoyed the read, even thought it was a little "We are the best" at times.

Not totally sure about the Palace Guard, because wouldnt that be the Custodeous (sp?). Maybe have them as some sort of honour guard?

Ferrata

i agree, but answer me this one thing, as i stated above.

Dont they sound bliimin superb? Hence the reason why i'm doing it! i'll be posting up some pictures of them in a week or so, the models are looking nice, just waiting on my 5 nemesis force swords to come through :wacko:

Dont they sound bliimin superb? Hence the reason why they will always lack behind in fluff ratings (if we had any). Chapters which people write up to be better then everyone elses always seem poorer. People who have their chapters running around do all things great and heroic. Yes you need something to make your chapter special, som heroic action but not all the time

Ferrata

Dont they sound bliimin superb? Hence the reason why i'm doing it! i'll be posting up some pictures of them in a week or so, the models are looking nice, just waiting on my 5 nemesis force swords to come through :D

Ohhhhhh Nemesis force swords. B) I like that idea, actually you just gave me one. :) hehehehe. I am thinking death company with nemesis force swords :) :P :)

Dont they sound bliimin superb? Hence the reason why i'm doing it! i'll be posting up some pictures of them in a week or so, the models are looking nice, just waiting on my 5 nemesis force swords to come through :)

Ohhhhhh Nemesis force swords. :) I like that idea, actually you just gave me one. :P hehehehe. I am thinking death company with nemesis force swords :) :) :)

You guys are kidding right? :D ... or you're just using force-sword models but they are actually ccw's right? right? B)

they r being used as power weapons in a command squad :blush:

each model is taking about 8 hours to paint atm, thats before i've started on the swords, pics shud be up soon ;)

Archived