Inquisitor Report on the Draco Astartes

Talock

Hi all this is the first Report from a Inquisitor I made a long time ago that investigated on lesser Xenos that could be use to the Imperium whim, he has now been ordered to investigated on the Largest of most non Hostile Xenos the Dragons or so named and Chapters that may have connections to the Xenos, this is because the Chapter known as the Dragonkin (my main DIY, info well be out soon) the High Lords have received reports that they have had some mutations with in their Chapter that resembles the fetchers of some of the meanie Xeno Dragon that inhabits their HomeWolrd,

So in fear of the unknown they have sent Jean Finon to find all Chapters that may have been tainted by the Xenos and study the beast themselves,

To: Inquisitor Lord Baell

Date: -Classified-

Subject: Draconic Space Marines Chapters

Thought for the Day: Strength before Pain

Greetings my Lord Inquisitor, I contact you with my first report on the Draconic Chapters that have arisen for within the Adeptus Astartes, with this first report I will include some of the Chapters I have Observed and Study so far it is clear that some of this chapters have been created out side of the Inquisitor eye or all data on this Chapters has been lost over the long centuries, here is what I have come to in my Study on the Draconic Space Marines Chapters.

Names -- Founding -- Gene-seed -- Belief on the Chapter

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Black Dragons --- 21 --- Salamanders(?) --- Loyal (too a degree)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Platinum Dragons --- Unknown --- Salamanders --- Unclear (continue study)

Swamp Dragons --- 20 --- Blood Angels/Ultramarines (?) --- Loyal

Azure Dragons --- 21 --- Raven Guard --- -Classified- (Ordo Malleus)

Obsidian Dragons--- 25 --- Ultramarines --- Unclear (Heresy suspected)

Sanguine Dragons--- 11 --- Blood Angels --- -Subject Missing-

Star Dragons --- -Classified- --- -Classified- --- -Classified-

Celestial Dragons--- Unknown --- Blood Angels(?) --- Loyal

Dragonkin --- -Classified- --- -Classified- --- -Classified-

this is all that I have been able to report on fore now my studies will continue. I must admit my lord its a bit unnerved that wile I was investigating on this Chapter you have assigned me to study two remain Classified in all my efforts to uncover, to conclude my lord my stays well continue for as long as needed and I will of course keep you updated with my findings. Inquisitor Jean Finon of the Ordo Draconicus signing off.

Not quite sure what your aiming at here.

Are you going for some kind of Astartes Aegyptus style thingy. So a number of chapters all placed in the same area of space and have large contacts with each other, all based off one theme (loosely).

Or just a list of all the chapters with Dargon themes/names.

Personally, the first one is more work (ask Neph about it) but gives a better result

Ferrata

Glad to see a new thread, but unless people have read the other, I don't think they'll know what's going on. You should see if you can't edit the title. If not, ask a mod to delete this. You should put the name Draco Astartes more prominently in the title so people know it is connected. Something like: The Draco Astartes, A report by Inquisitor Jean Finon.You should also add some desription out of character to tell people about it.

I don't think this should be the same as the Aegyptus Astartes. For a start, people will continually say "Oh, that's just like the Aegyptus Astartes!" and secondly, I doubt that there would be a group of Dragon-themed chapters in one area.

What would probably be a better idea would just be an Inquisitorial report cataloguing various dragon-themed chapters. It was mentioned in an earlier thread that perhaps this is being done to keep Inquisitors informed. Perhaps it's being done to investigate whether there's some form of heresy being practised in these chapters. But I think that might actually give a better effect.

EDIT: In doing so, you would likely have to focus on their beliefs more than the others, though.

What do ya mean, Talock? What are you new to? Hmm?

I don't want teh Draco Astartes to be JUST like the Aegyptus, but do they have anything in common other than the theme? Being similar is fine by me.

i'm new to writing Reports like that and i'm still thinking about it all we'll see were it goes

The Aegyptus Astartes already have their own forum, here: Link. Their old forum is http://www.phpbbforfree.com/forums/aegyptusastarte.html]here

I very much doubt that the powers that be would grant a forum to any of these little projects. The next thing you know everyone will clamour for one. To be honest, this project isn't organised enough, isn't important enough, and doesn't have enough popular support to qualify for a forum here on the B+C. If you're going to work on the 'Draco Astartes', you could consider getting a forum elsewhere. There are plenty of free forum service providers. If you want software like the B+C you could consider www.invisionfree.com

To: Inquisitor Lord Baell

Date: -Classified-

Subject: Xeno Species of Gerin VI "Dragon"

Thought for the Day: Not all is what is seems

Greetings my Lord, I contact you with my repost thus far of the Xeno known as Dragon I started my investigation on the Home World of the Dragonkin Space Marine Chapter, as their home world is home to the largest number of the Xeno species in the Imperium also as you know is inhabitants of this planet are rumoured to live side by side with this beasts.

I have be studying the Xeno for not long but I have come to a conclusion that this beast are smarter then first thought after observing a small family group, it was like watching a human family that is how intelligent the Xeno seem but even more impressive was that I could swear that the old male of the group knew I was there because on some occasions two of the young ones would playing near my position and the old beast made a sound that I believe it was telling them to return to its side it was quite amazing.

I would of like to observe some of the Larger Dragons that are said to live far from the Fortress-Monastery of the Dragonkin, but I was told by Clan Lord Talock of the Dragonkin to not go pass the place marked by the clan symbol for if I did I was on my own he said, I still do not know if this was a threat or a warning so I well do as he asked for now.

This is all I have on the Xeno for now I well of course keep you updated with my findings. Inquisitor Jean Finon of the Ordo Draconicus signing off.

Archived