Report: The Apostles Dawn

TheDarkApostle

>> Report by Henric DeThor of the Administration to Lord Marcus Hammenstein of the Administration, <<

Name: The Apostles Dawn,

Gene-seed: Ultramarines (?),

Founding: 4th (?),

Orgins: [Error],

Homeworld: Apostolaris, Apostarius System, Ultima Segmentum,

Combat Doctrine: [Error],

Belifes: Sligthly radical view of the Emperor and the Imperium,

Organisation: Non-Codexal,

Heraldy: Black Armour with white Trims and motives. Often used is a Tabbard or Loin that is black with white sides and featuring the Chapter Symbol, a [Error].

Chapter Symbol: [Error],

Chapter motto: See but don't be seen and trust your battle brothers.

>> My Lord, after nearly 30 years I am closing on a Finish of the Report you have requested from me, a report about the so called "Apostles Dawn". For 5 years I was wandering in darkness wihtout being able to reach anything. But then we got access to the Inquisitorial Libraries on Ancient Terra and then everything suddely was enlighted.

>> The Apostles Dawn is a space marine Chapter of mostly unknown orgins althrought I have manaded to trace them back to what I belive is a Ultramarines succesor of the 4th Founding, unfortunately the Gene-seed and dates of the Founding are uncertain so I can not be fully sure that this is correct. The Chapter appear to have bonds to the Inquisition and they appear to respect each other alot. In the Classified files of the Ordo Xenos I have managed to find evidence that the Apostles Dawn have bretheren attached to the Deathwatch and this indicates that the Apostles Dawn is accepted and used by the Inquisition.

>> I have also managed to trace their homeworld to the Death World of Apostolaris in the not so known Apostarius System in the Ultima Segmentum. Apostolaris is a Death World and lies in the center of the system and is home of a ferral type of people which over the years have evoloved in such a way that they grow bigger than normal humans and also live longer, the age of the inhabitants has been rated to a 200 years. I belive that the Warp Storms in the Area is the reason of this evolution. The inhabitants of Apostolaris is the ones that the Apostles Dawn requits and turn into their bretheren. This have led to that the Space Marines of the Chapter not only grow taller than the other Space Marines but also live longer. It is estimated that the oldest of the Chapter are around 650 years.

>> The Combat Doctrine of the Apostles Dawn as based around infiltrating the Enemy and they strike hard and swift. They also disregard vehicles mostly becouse that it is so hard to infiltrate with them.

>> The Organistion of the Apostles Dawn is an even greater mystery than the other unknown factors of the Chapter. But it is my humble belife that they are devided into Crusade like parts just as the Black Templars. This has led to that it is almost impossible to calculate how many men the Chapter numbers. But I must say that the different detachments of the Apostles Dawn are very, very Independent to each other. And the Chapter are rarely accembled as a whole, just like the Black templars.

>> I have not yet been able to un-cover their belifes but I will inform you as soon as I have.

>> End Report: The Apostles Dawn; <<

Ok, things not in the report but that most of you would like to know:

Traits: Trust your battle-brothers, See but don't be seen,

Disadvance: Flesh over Steel,

Heraldy:

gallery_17075_442_20099.jpg

C&C Welcome

// Darkie

Archived