Thinking of Founding Legion for my diy chapter

As the title says what would be more sound geneseed for extremly loyal to their founding legion and those founded by that same legion and worship of the emperor is upmost i was thinking the Imperial Fist as they are one of the favored of the emperor and were there to defend him at the seige. Or should i go with the Ultramarines as they are the most stable of gene and have connection with the succerers chapter? Or should i go for legion i havnt metion?

Go for either imperial fists as they are intersestin sometimes or blood angels as they are the only army apart from the IF or ultramarines that havent bee screwed in 4th edition.

I think Aruis is actually asking what geneseed is considered to be the 'most loyal', rather than anything else.

Any of the loyalist geneseeds would be considered loyal, but personally I'd avoid DA/BA/SW due to the suspicions that surround the geneseed. RG I also wouldn't use, personally, due to the issues with the damage to genessed caused by Corax's cloning attempts.

Either WS or Sals would be good choices, both are stable and loyal or you could go for Dorn or Guilliman (IF or UM), which is what I'd do in your situation.

As the title says what would be more sound geneseed for extremly loyal to their founding legion and those founded by that same legion

I think Auris is actually saying that he would like a gene-seed where the chapter would be loyal to their progenitor and have a close bond to other chapters of the same gene-seed.

Most chapters have a good connection - apart from the Iron Hands, who have cut themselves off from their successors. The Ultramarines likely have the strongest link between successors - as long as you follow the codex :P

Then again, Blood Angels successors have quite strong links - they all endure the black rage, the thirst and the like.

You'd be safe with most gene-seeds, really. The genetics doesn't really affect the chapter. I could create two successors from nearly any gene-seed, one which had close relations to their parents and one that didn't.

So go with your instincts. :lol:

Imperial fists can't spit acid and there is some hibernation thing as well. So its not 100% efficient ;)

Salamanders would be good. Although they didn't break their legion now doesn't mean that there geneseed hasn't been used - I've heard of no flaws either. Plus it would make a nice change ^_^

Archived