Blades of Montu - Building IA

terror bunny

I pretty much started this yesterday and dont have that much so i'm looking to build this chapter around the AA project.

Name - Blades of Montu (Warrior God)

Founding - 12th

Geneseed - Unknown

Homeworld - Nubia

Combat Doctrine - Close Assault

Traits - Undecided

Colours - Predominantly SW Grey, black helms and shoulder pad insets, Gold trim.

Current Master - Sefu IIV

HomeWorld:- Nubia

The planet is close to its sun which would be deadly to the inhabitants if it were not for the six Moons which orbit Nubia, these orbiting shields give some respite to population who only have to suffer 4 hour days in the stiffling heat. The rest of the time is spent in a strange Twilight given off by the Moons.

Between the heat and the darkness has left Nubia as a seemingly barren desert, although in truth there is an abundance of wildlife and plants that have evolved to survive in such conditions.

TO BE CONTINUED.........

any suggestions would be welcome. :devil:

We'll have to wait for the monkey boys (aka: the AA monkeys) for some view from them (for what its worth).

/insulting Neph & loki. Otherwise I'll be in this airlock till christmas :devil:

Not much to comment on really. (read: write more)

Ferrata :o

*A monkey comes crashing in*

Sounding good so far you just need to expand it. Perhaps write down little basics for the other categories and expand. But well written so far ^_^

The idea is different, but I don't understand how all six moons could eclipse the sun, every day? I would like to here more on this idea, but maybe an explenation, as not to confuse such simple minds as myself.

*Shoots monkey with B.B Gun*

Archived