Crimson Wolves

Please give any comments or whatever

++Crimson Wolves

Geneseed+ White Scars, or unknown

Founding+ 26th Founding

Symbol/Color+ /Codex Gray with Gore Red on Backpack, Shoulder Pads, Bolter Casing Knee Pads, and Chest Eagle. Shining Gold on Bolter symbol, numbering. Scorpion Green on Wax and Eyes. Black Tubing and spacers on Backpack. Boltgun Metal on Boltgun, with Chainmail on Magazine.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y264/iLive/Warhammer%2040K/CrimsonWolvesColors.jpg

Homeworld+ Terance Omega- Civilized World, outside of the cities the planet ranges from lush forests to barren ash wastelands.

Location+ Segmentum Pacificus

Combat Doctrine+ Flank the enemy with firepower, or Pin them with fire, then strike.

Organization+ They often use there talents over the teachings of the Codex.

Beliefs+ Less fanatically devoted to the Emperor then other Chapters, but still hail Him as their lord and ruler. They also believe the Codex does not always apply.

Traits+ Advantages- Courageous, Trust Your Battle-Brother

Drawbacks- Faith Unto Death

Mottos+ Celer et Audax(Swift and Bold)

Velox, Versutus, Vigilans(Swift, Skilled, Alert)

++History

Chapter Master+ Rapheel Sol, originally a Veteran Sergeant from the White Scar

Sounds good. Nice work on calling them wolves and not going Space Puppy (not done a lot) Doesnt seem much wrong with it, so all good. Maybe write more ;)

and BTW should i double space this for ya?

Nah, a line between paragraphs is always good though

Ferrata

thanx.... now all i have to do is scrounge up some cash to buy models or get paints and a way to remove paints and superglue from alot of my old stuff.....

i will enjoy torturing the pansy Space Wolves! mwhahahahaha! ;)

ya i think i sound stupid... but how do i order at the WarStore? i know i can do it by phone, mail, fax, or email.... but...... ::cuss:

Archived