Dark and cursed founding

I think (From the top of my head) that the Dark Founding was when records went missing and the number of marine chapters created have vanished.

The cursed founding (13th?) Is when things started to go bad. The geneseed was tampered with and this lead to the

Flame Falcons who burst into flames

The Black Dragons with their protuding blades

Sons of Antaeus who were unusually tough

and some others who I can't remember ^_^

Hope that helps

Edit++

Found a link that may help you

Cursed founding

Dark Founding is 13th, Cursed; 21st.

As 'loki said, all records of the 13th Founding were lost.=, so it remains unknown how many or which chapters were created.

Cursed founding... well, the link above should tell you all you need to know ^_^

Legion of Doom

Unless he means the wrestling guys Hawk and Animal ^_^

Yup they are pretty unlucky like the Lamenters - shows what happens when you tamper with things :)

Unless he means the wrestling guys Hawk and Animal

They kinda wore some armour, add a couple of spikes to power armour and we can make them. Only the classid red and black, not the gold of later years ^_^

13th (Dark) - Records lost, so no-one knows what happened

21st (Cursed) - Possible Seed tampering leads to bad, bad things happening

Ferrata

The age of apostasy was at the very beginning of .M36. It was about five thousand years before the current time. The 21st Founding was thought to have occured arround (possibly just before) the age of apostasy. Aspire to Glory needn't be used. However, just because it says Aspire to Glory is for new chapters, it could represent a chapter that has taken heavy casualties and doesn't have access to some of the fancy bits of equipment - or a chapter that just wasn't equipped with those said bits.

Archived