Traits need somebody to clairfy for me

As the title says I need help on clairfying the traits in the book.

Trust your battle brother- Can vetern sarge or regualr sarges take this? Do hq a ready have this abilty or do you have to buy it for them or you cant buy it for them.

Cleanse and Purify- When buying the turning the heavy to assult do you only pay for that second flamer or is the cost is missle launcher and flamer combine?

Thanks in advance. As soon as i found out i plan on making my diy chapters three of them Two of them havn't been named yet and third is either blood raven or succer chapter of blood raven.

And sorry if this is the wrong place to post this I thought all traits questions should be in the diy section.

Trust your battle brother- Can vetern sarge or regualr sarges take this? Do hq a ready have this abilty or do you have to buy it for them or you cant buy it for them.

If you buy it for the squad then the sgt takes it as well. It works with any cc weapon but only bolters. HQ's can only have it if their command squad has it.

Cleanse and Purify- When buying the turning the heavy to assult do you only pay for that second flamer or is the cost is missle launcher and flamer combine?

Just the cost of the heavy weapon.

And sorry if this is the wrong place to post this I thought all traits questions should be in the diy section.

Really should be in Amicus, but we're capable......sometimes

Ferrata

Archived