Celestial Executioners

Hey everyone here my diy chapter hope you guys like it.

Also could anyone help me hint with ther heritage there from World Eaters geneseed.

Traits:

Advantages: Take the fight to them and Cleanse and Purify.

disadvantage: Death before dishonur and Eye to eye.

Origins

- The orgins of the Celestial Executioners are shrouded in rumours and theories for even the marines of this chapter don't know about the orgins all records of the beginnings were lost in a terrible battle as they were told by the Adeptus Mechanicus.

Homeworld- Kragdor IV. The world population is several billions. Kragdor IV is the fourth planet in the seventh planet Kragdor System the system is know highly for it mineral wealth and feral people that inhabite the planets. Kragdor IV is home to some of the strongest fighters and clans in the system.

Combat Doctrine-The Chapter favor heavily assult perfer to get up clost and rip their foes apart with chainsweapons and bolt pistol follow up by assult weapon. In their belive that they need to be upclose to the enemy to make sure they are vanquish.

Organisation-Significant Divergence from Codex Astartes. Have 11 companies. Included their second scout company. Their first company is called the Emperor's Executioners. are numbererd to be at 120, and were pitch black armour with gold trim. It their belive that only the most vicious and experinced warrior among them can have the honour to join the first company.

Beliefs-The Celestial Executioners believe that the Emperor is the most powerful warrior and seek to please him by killing his foes in droves and gaining new worlds for him. The chapter is extremly loyal to fellow Celestial Executioners. There is a ritual that the scouts do once inducted into the Chapter they cut there palms and shake the hands of the scouts and later on their squad and company. There overwhelming need to come close to the enemy of the Emperor and kill them upclose and vanquish them for good and the recklessness often get them in fights with certain Inquisters and Puritans.

One of the most notable fight with the a Inquister was. The fight between Inquister Cortez and Captain Marquis the Steadfast. When the Chapter was fighting in to help hold back the black cursade. The second company was holding a holy temple where they had wounded marines waiting for pick up. The Black Legionnaries attack them. Inquister Cortez ordered a pull back which meant leaving several marines behind and leaving a holy temple open for discration. Captain Marquis order his men to charge the incoming Black Leginnares and rip them to pieces. When Inquister Cortex threating to excommunicate them Captain Marquis knock him out and led the charge agaist the Black Leginnares who they defeated. Inquister Cortez was givinen the honour of defeneded the Holy Temple. No action where taken agaist the Celestial Executioners.

Gene-seed- Recorded are lost

Fleet- Not as powerful as other but they have a active fleet their first company often operate as space and on certain oncassion the crusade by themselfs or with the rest of the chapter.

Chapter Master - Felix the Red Warrior

Chapter Color- White with shoulder trim of company. Their first company wear black armour.

Motto- Citius, Altius, Fortius( meaning- Swifter, Higher, Stronger)is often seen on company banners and armour.

War Crys- Ut irruant omnes( meaning - Aggressive in attack) and Nulli secundus ( meaning- Second to none)

* took the war crys and motto from sticky up top.

Thanks for looking at my diy this is a rough draft as i got to post my other chapter Emperor's Will based on roman legions. :)

I think it's a good start, but i don't think the chapter wouldn't be in trouble if a captain knocked out an inquisitor. The world eater geneseed is a big no-no, no traitor legions geneseed have been used (not recorded, and unlikely at best) up to date, so you probably are going to want to change that.

LM

I would probably change the inquisitor part as well... It's highly unlikely that an inquisitor would threaten a chapter with excommunication for such a reason. Some chapters are notorious for not caring what the Inquisition says (Space Wolves anyone?).

You could have him disregard the order, save his comrades and get the grudging respect of the Inquisitor.

Or you could drop the inquisitor and just turn it into a story to describe one of the heros of the chapter... How Captain Marquis got to be called "the Steadfast".

The geneseed is unknown... all records lost... that is much better than trying to hint at World Eater geneseed (trust me, most people here would tell you to drop it every time you tried to hint at it).

Other than that I thought it was rather nice... Keep up the good work :)

How exactly were all records throughout the Imperium of this chapter lost without the Inquisition being involved? If you wanted a more believeable idea, perhaps the chapter dislikes the Inquisition for with-holding the chapter's information.

Regarding Librarians, I think you should keep Librarians and Chapter Masters seperate. It's entirely possible for a Librarian to be in an assault-orientated chapter - perhaps some link to tribal shamans. But don't make him the chapter master. It's a bit clich

Also would using the axes and chainweapon in the berzerker box look to chaotic on the regular space marines?

I don't think so, as long as you remove all the chaos icons from them. The chaos weapons should be the same as the weapons used during the time of the Horus Heresey by all the legions. I'm planning on using various chaos bits sprinkled through my marines to represent the older types of armour and weapons.

the Khorne Beserker parts, especially the torsos and legs, are very useful for representing old, baroque armour. I find them more suitable than stock Chaos Space Marine legs personally. Another decent option are the Iron Warrior chests and some of their heads.

You might be able to convert the decal by overlaying one over the other, but I think it would look exactly like it was, one image layed over another as opposed to one coherent image. You might theoretically be able to do it by cutting out the parts from the two decals and combining them, but it would be incredably difficult to get it to look right.

You'd be better off freehanding it. Or maybe using one of the decals and freehanding the other part.

If you really want to have it as a decal it might be worth seeing if Griffon Games would do it as a custom decal for you. But they might not be able to depending on whether the two logos are generic enough not to have to worry about infringing GWs IP.

Archived