Chaos!. good Chaos

Talock

it is very possible but they might you might want to either make them renegade, or haveing to struggle very hard to keep this secret. My BloodWraiths have a dark secret of being tainted by chaos that I encorperated into there fluff and must struggle to keep it secret from the =I= while they try to cleanse themselves. :)

it is very possible but they might you might want to either make them renegade, or haveing to struggle very hard to keep this secret.  My BloodWraiths have a dark secret of being tainted by chaos that I encorperated into there fluff and must struggle to keep it secret from the =I= while they try to cleanse themselves. ;)

i would have them try and hide it but its to hard wenn the whole army is mutated in some way and the Chaplain has the bigest of it with a 20ft wing span(to the model)

so i think i'll go renegade or exiled

Well, the Imperium would never accept them as brothers/loyal servents. They would be banished and hunted down. Although the idea is good, it is currently being do to a slow painful death by many people. It's quite a shock to read a chapter which isnt either cursed founding/dark secret/renegade these days.

Ferrata

yeah i'm liking more

so i'm trying to get some names together for the Chaotic Marines that the High Lords would call them i was going to go with Celestial Hawks but that well be whp there were befor the down fall so would any one like to help with what you would name a Chaotic Marines Chapter

Kind of reminds me of the Relictors, who are rumored to use Warp artefacts, sort of a "fight fire with fire" approach to Chaos. The Blood Ravens (from Dawn of War) may be a Thousand Sons successor. Then there's always the Exorcists; every member is possessed during training to harden them against daemonic influence. But anyway, it sounds like a decent idea. It just depends how far you take it. They'd probably be extremely mistrustful of other imperial forces, so if you use the SM Codex they'd be a prime candidate for the We Stand Alone drawback. Depending on how "touched" they are, you might be able to get away with using the 13th Company list to represent your chapter, with different mutant conversions in place of the Wulfen. Anyway, those are just a few rambling thoughts. I'm interested to see what you come up with though.

yeah i got a lot in the works on this i'm think of using the Blood Angels for the Black Rage and the death Compeny watch i well use as the most mutated of there brothers + the hole jump packs in mass its some thing i've whated to do for some time

Alright, I'll just repost here then:

It could work. However, the inquisition might want to have a word with them depending on the severity of the mutations...

If they just have cosmetic mutations like striped skin (or something, I'm coming up with this on the fly you know ;)) They would probably be okay, just keep the helmets on when they are around other imperials or claim it's tattoos. If they grow tails or have crab claws instead of hands they might be in worse trouble though...  The Black Dragons have blades growing out of their arms and they are tolerated, though barely.

An important thing if they want to be accepted is how stable the mutation is. Ogryns are mutants quite obviously but since they don't show any inclination to mutate further they are allowed to live. That they are absolutely loyal helps though ;)

Archived