Blood Jackals

nowfearthis

I have been wrestling with this for awhile and I cannot come up with good fluff for them as BA successors looking down on there own heritage, to make them outcasts with the BA's and there other successors. Now what I have been looking into and saw a discussion about it on the SW page was making them a renegade or traitor companie of Space wolves that at some point in time recanted their oaths of feilty. I think I could come up with some good fluff for this and make it tie into either the heresey or one of the Dark crusades. Any Ideas, I am still tossing them both around, I just want there to be a good solid fluff behind them and if the BA stuff cannot workout then I may go with the SW option.

You've come here several times and changed your ideas many more times than that. I personally think that you have a very strong, characterful and unique chapter idea with the idea of Blood Angels that hate their curse and try to distance themselves from their heritage. I think you'd have much better fluff with that than a Space Wolves great company that recants its' oaths of fealty.

That said, you'll only ever write decent fluff if you're passionate about an idea. You need to find an idea you're passionate about, that you're willing to put lots of work into.

The problem is I am stuck, I am trying to find a way to justify there hatred of the curse and non favorible look towards there own geneseed, but to be quite honest everything I have come up with so far for that has been cr@% so, i was just exploreing options. I love the BA idea and everything else for it flows I am just stuck. The SW idea was just as a plan B if I could not work things out. I could really use some help and input on the original idea. Most of the other changes have been done mainly after I had been corrected on fluff no-no's. The only other issue I had was hammering out what founding they were because i do not want to take the easy way out with 13th or 21st, but I do want them to be an older founding. I order the BA codex and am still waiting for it to see if I can get more insight from it. But I am stationed oversee's and military mail system is VERY slow.

Archived