The Chosen, All three

Astartes Consul

Hi all

If any of you guys read my big story about the Emperors Crusaders, My IA for them or are reading the Garren Project, then you might have an Idea what the heading means.

All three of my DIY chapters are refered to as 'The Chosen'

Why? you ask. Well the back ground is somthing like the following:

In the weeks after Horus was defeated, the Surviving Primarches were gathered on Earth. With the Emperors near destruction, they were in command. The possition of high lord of Terra had not yet been established so they were in effect the rulers of the Shattered Imperium. They met in conclave for three days and night. Passionately debating what to do next, The Primarches who's legion had been badly dammaged and those legion commanders who's Primarch had been killed needed time to regroup, they could led some support the the more intact legions, but not enough to make their presence worth whil. In the end Roboute Guilliman, Primarch of the Ultrmarines, step forward at took up the task of holding the Embers of the Imperium together. Before the Primarches left Terra, they prayed together in the ruins of the great cathedral of the Empeor. While in deep thought, three of them were gifted by a vision. None can say what they saw, but they left Terra with another purpose. It had already been descided to split the legions into smaller groups, called chapters. But these three, Rogal Dorn, Jaghatai Khan and suprisingly Roboute Guilliman, had been given another task. They were to sectrely create a chapter from their legion before their legion was officialy split up. For in their vision, they saw a scene from the far future. Were Hous's lueitenant, Abaddon, led the forces of Chaos to beseige Terra once again. It was at this time, when all hope was lost. That the three legions created in the ruins of the Imperium, a legacy of Horus's first seige would step up to their apointed task. Together they would smite the legions of chaos and save the Imperium from chaos, once and for all. They would be, the Emperors Chosen...

++++++++++++

Yes it is unfeasible, but it love the idea of these three chapters alway6s readyto forfill their duty and save the Imperium. In short, I like heroes :D

I've had a couple of IAs waiting around for a while, they are in need of revising and spell checking as well.

The first one is the Emperos Crusaders The the Warriors of Vengance and final the Celestial Angels.

But before I post them I want your veiw on my fluff,

Is itfeisible or not?

cheers

Not bad but I do not like the vision thing and the overused created a secret chapter. The second foundings are locked down so I would avoid that. Plus what whats the reason for them creating a secret chapter rather than a normal non secret chapter?

Really not feasible at all, to be honest. Why create a chapter in secret? What possible benefit would it have? And why would Rogal Dorn, who was against the idea of splitting the legions anyway, then choose to create a super-secret ninja chapter for some possible event in ten thousand years' time...

If the vision was that good, it would have shown the presence of 1000 marine chapters, I don't think 3 extra would make that much difference, do you?

If you want a chapter with a long and noble legacy, why not just go for third founding? The whole secret chapter thing is so overused and cliched, it's just a bit lame now, and no one wants a lame chapter, do they? :D

You mentioned you like heroes - all marines are heroes, you don't have to be a secret ninja marine hiding for ten thousand years to be a hero...

Archived