=][= New Liber Mods =][=

Aurelius Rex

Congratulations to our two new Liber Astartes moderators, Daeothar of the frequently mis-spelled stars of the TSoaLR webcomic, the Fiery Lions Chapter, and the veteran moderator, Pantherrex, who is trading in his Cedo status to once more bring fear to the hearts of the Unjust. :D

Let me be the first to welcome them into the forum, and wish them a very happy time here. :P

Aurelius.

Thank you fellow mods and all other lads ;)

Mrs jansen handed over the melta after a wee bit of persuasion, and I'm cleaning it now (oddly smells of 4711 for some reason...). I hope it comes with an extension cord and a converter plug, because this one'll never fit...

Anyways, I'm all ready to begin my duties so beware; there's a new cat in town... :)

Cool, more people to nuke my posts ;) .

I'd say congrats, but you say that if someone wins something through luck. I don't really know what to say to someone that gets power over others through knowledge and moderation. Have fun? :)

Better days.

I don't really know what to say to someone that gets power over others through knowledge and moderation. Have fun?

The correct term would be Be Nice....Please

hehe daeothar, you got the long post forum. Enjoy :)

Ferrata

Congrats Deothar, Now when are you going to finish those fiery lions?

I'm bored of slaughtering your Dark Angels every week and need a new challenge. hehehe.

Seriously though, once my Space Wolves are done I'll be doing my DIY chapter so will be in this forum from time to time...

You'll be more than welcome to... :)

Oh; and one little (okay BIG) win and you go all prancy on me? Don't make me remind you of those games there wasn't a pup or DIY left on the table now... ^_^

Still, we'll see how things go tonight; Blood- and Dark Angels vs your Chaos. Should be most interesting at the least (and I'll be on time; I promise... ;) )

Archived