The Jackals of Abyssine

skrob

Do you have access to an IA atricle (Either from on of the WD or the IA books). If so, check that format, thats probably the best way to go. Unless your fancy doing something a bit different.

Ferrata

I do not have access to one of the IA articles sadly. When I get home I'm sure I can whip up something a little more user friendly though if I fail to find one.

Thanks for the suggestion. -_-

to my knowledge there are only 3-4 of us out there using chapters with the name Jackal in it. My is the Blood Jackals, a Blood Angel successor, but i used a more south american tribe theme with them though in regards to being into blood rituals, I think the posting is on page 7 here with my revised fluff if you want to read it. Good luck and welcome.

Technically your reasoning for the chapter is a bit tenuous. You speak of how 'No man should have so much power' but the Ecclesiarch had less power than say... Horus. Also, you metnion how the chapter should look beyond the squabbles between church and state. You have to understand that nearly every single marine chapter stayed neutral during the Age of Apostasy. It was only when Earth was besieged by the Templars and others that the marines were truly involved.

The Ecclesiarchy has always hated the marines, because they're heretics, and the most bombastic of cardinals could easily consider the marines to be frighteningly inhuman monsters. When the clashes between the Administratum and the Ministorum began, marines sat out - so I don't think you can say that the Jackals are the only 'objective' chapter.

Just my thoughts, use them as you wish.

Archived