BLOOD JACKALS

nowfearthis

+++ INQUIREY REGISTERED +++

+++CLEARENCE ACCEPTED+++

+++ LINK ESTABLISHED+++

+++DOWNLOADING DATA+++

HOMEWORLD:ANUBIS PRIME, FERRAL WORLD. WORLD HAS AN IMBALANCE OF DAY AND NIGHT DUE TO ROTATIONAL ORBIT. 8 HOURS OF DAYLIGHT AND 12 HOURS OF NIGHT.

FOUNDING: 13TH

Ouch! The caps-lock thing makes it really hard on the eyes, and makes it less likely that people will read it and give you feedback. :rolleyes:

I will do you a deal... Change the text back to normal in the post above using the 'edit' button and I will personally give you some feedback, OK? ^_^

I think it's better to stay away from established chapters fluff, rather than trying to integrate your chapter in with the first founding chapters fluff. When you say they have had engagements with the blood angels do you mean they actually fought them openly? I doubt that would happen.

I think you need to give a better reason for their change in combat doctrine, a chapter wouldn't make such a radical change just because they were allies with the wolves. At the moment it just sounds like an excuse to use the SWs codex.

No not open battles with the blood angels, minor scirmishes, and disagreements. Plan on going into more detail with whole story later just wanted to get feelers about basic explination. Was having trouble coming up with a good fluff background for it and this is the basic idea/premise I plan on building on. By the way got a new keyboard today so should be good from now on.

Archived