Apothercary Krakus

Geneseed: Ultramarines

founding: 11th

color: ice blue body, shoulder pads main white/ trim red

Homeworld: Solras Zeta V (hive world)

Enemies: eldar

Doctrine: Ranged combat

Chapter master: Asclepius Caduceus

As soon as they arrived Solras Zeta V a Eldar craftworld .... (record of what craftworld lost)......attacked the planet. The assault on the planet was a massacre

for the marines. The chapter lost 500 men in about 20 battle with the eldar. Chapter master orders the apothercarys to train the vet sgt in emergenecy geneseed remove. He feared their geneseed and chapter would be destroyed. After 4years of fighting the finally chase off the eldar attacking them. Many 100's of years go by and the vet sgt are still train to be apothercarys in honor of their fallen brothers. Some characters in the chapter wear eldar items on their armor to remeber that hard battle with the eldar.

Battle cry: Protect the geneseed and the emperor

This is a rough outline Thank you. :D

I like the idea and have considered it a few times myself. The point cost can add up quickly but any time you can get one of your guys back into the game or deny the guy across the table some additional victory points its well worth it. That and the whole feel of the army changes,...not so much a "healing" army as opposed to a force that has stood on the brink of disaster and has found a way to avert it next time if there is ever another next time. Traditions carry over and when those traditions are born of necessity they are doubly reinforced. I would be curious to know the rest of your traits or are simply doing that one?

Additionally, the whole Eldar artifacts being worn. I like that. It could be argued that they have been tainted but that is part of the appeal of being different. They mimic to better to understand and eventually destroy. Librarians with weaponry that resembles witch blades. Marines with Eldar iconography painted on their armor as proof of their prowess in battle. You could go several different ways with this. I would be curious to see more. Hope it helps.

Severus6

Archived