Space Wolf Rune Priest WIP

Badaab

Hey gang, long time no see!

Here's something I've been playing around with recently, as a break from comission and my own armies.

Rune Priest

Comments and crit are welcome, as it's still very much a WIP (the axe, left arm, plasma pistol, and some other fiddly bits aren't even close to being finished yet).

-Joe

Lookin good!

While I'm here, I might mention that I printed out your painting flesh tutorial a few months back (before the crash) and I gotta say it's improved my flesh painting alot! so here's my chance to say thanks!....

Thanks!

Thats a very nice model, just a question... is the skull on the cloth bit the one from the logan grimnar set or did you get it with that model?

An amazing bit of details.

I love it. I would buy it... :wub:

While I'm here, I might mention that I printed out your painting flesh tutorial a few months back (before the crash) and I gotta say it's improved my flesh painting alot! so here's my chance to say thanks!....

By any chance do you still have the tutorial because i would love a copy!

That face is amazing!!!!!!! as is the whole mini!

By any chance do you still have the tutorial because i would love a copy!

That face is amazing!!!!!!! as is the whole mini!

Sure do, it's located in the Painting, converting and artwork Faq stickied to the top of the page...here is the link:

Badaab's Flesh Tutorial

Archived