Lucius the eternal sneak peak!

I was dreading that it would be an awesome set of artwork (i.e certain special characters) but a very poor model (as has been done before) but it resembles the art work and i am impressed, however maybe a touch more dynamics to the legs or the pose of the torso to make him stand out a touch more than he already does.

but all in all it is a good model

Seems like the head should be smaller, maybe they oversized it so he could emote better. I would consider getting it and putting a different head on because hes armour does look neat. The way they have it painted there though it looks more like skinned people not souls that have been absorbed or whatever the fluff is.

• 1 month later...

Didn't want to start a new post on this so I thought I'd raise this from the dead :drool:

I got hold of the new lucius model at conflict north last weekend and I have to say I'm very pleased with him, hes actually much taller than a normal marine, always a good sign and his lash whip thing is connected up to him and runs through his shoulder. i'm also liking the way hes always on his toes and this has meant he has hooves on his boots :drool:

scale piccy

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/ofthedarkkin/Emperors%20children/Untitled-8copy.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/ofthedarkkin/Emperors%20children/Untitled-10copy.jpg

Hmm unpainted the model doesnt look as bad as on the sneak peaks...I just dont really find the head that fitting for Lucius, a figure of perfection.

Huh? His head is supposed to be covered in scars.

-Legacy40k

I think the head is perfect, lucius had many battle scars and wore them with pride, eventually he linked pain with success and eventually began to scar his own face, and this was at the time the emperors children were called to fight horus.

taken from the chaos codex by the way so feel free to quote some earlier fluff i haven't read, always interesting to see the older stuff for a different take on things

Archived